“New York in Camden” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come experience Camden's most unique dining experience. Enjoy excellent American contemporary cuisine in an atmosphere of casual sophistication. We proudly feature over 80 wine offerings; we also have a full service bar featuring the finest spirits, and over thirty beers available either on tap or in the bottle. The chef’s feature daily seafood offerings as well as the chef’s daily grill special.
“New York in Camden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Sam Kendall's is a friendly Bar/Restaurant that would not be out of place in NY. Easy to navigate menu, excellent value wine list and even craft beers. Treat yourself if you happen to be in Camden, you will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2014

Camden, South Carolina
“Sam Kendall's in Camden”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice place wether you want to watch TV by the bar or sit down with your date, good food; I particularly like their filet mignon for the main course and the crispy calamari appetizer. Service however can be variable, mostly good occasionally not

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Gotta be Camden's Best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We asked for a quiet table and got a booth right at the door which was great. The place was packed on a Saturday night. Our server, Amy, was very helpful, but I think they were understaffed that night. We were in no hurry. We had the lobster pot, listed as a side, but an excellent appetizer, with drinks. My husband got the lamb chops and I got the special trout breaded with pistachios which was melt-in-your mouth delicious. I ordered asparagus as a side which was a mistake but my husbands' mashed potatoes were delicious.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lugoff, SC, United States
“Overall exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I live locally in Lugoff, SC. We have been looking for a great restaurant nearby for years. Sam Kendall's exceeded our expectations. Overall exceptional atmosphere, staff and service. We tried a variety of the appetizers and were very pleased with everything. I especially liked the Bahama Beach Martini. It is made with rum NOT vodka or gin. We look forward to going back next week and taking family along. We have also recommended it to out-of-town friends who will be visiting for the Colonial Cup.
Big thanks to Jon and his staff.
Terry and Don Colbert

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Hidden gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I drove past this place twice before I found it. It looks very understated from the outside, but once inside I knew I'd like it. The atmosphere was very warm & welcoming, staff was very friendly & knowledgeable & food was excellent. Luckily we made a reservation. We went on a Friday night & it was packed!

Visited October 2013