We stayed for four nights in a Wilson Village three bedroom home with our sons, 7 and 8. This was much more space than we needed, but it was fun to spread out and enjoy. The homes are very nicely done and appointed. The resort itself is extraordinary- literally something for everyone to do. The fishing, spa, pools, bikes, golf carts, nightly smores, and general staff service was excellent. We look forward to returning. The restaurants are also great- we did not even think of leaving the resort during our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel Bluffton
- Hotel At Palmetto Bluff
- Resort At Palmetto Bluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff a prestigious luxury inn with gracious South Carolina cottages and village homes located along the May River and a short drive to Savannah - 50 beautifully appointed cottages and cottage suites- South Carolina luxury vacation two, three and four bedroom home rentals - The Spa at Palmetto Bluff is one of the top-rated spas in the United States - 5 locally renowned restaurants for an exquisite dining experience or a casual snack- 2 exclusive pools - Extensive activities offering including: equestrian, boat rides, kayaking and more- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course- 2 private fitness centers, a movement studio and tennis courts- 8 stunning and intimate locations for weddings and events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn at Palmetto Bluff, A Montage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.