The atmosphere is wonderful for relaxing as a couple and also stellar for kids - A rare combination. Everything has already been said by other reviewers. The staff are well trained, polished, and anticipate needs. The amenities are abundant. The bird island is amazing! The trails are never-ending! The bikes, golf carts and complimentary Mercedes vehicles are fun. The pools and gyms are solid. The cottages are truly decadent, with every detail considered. Beauty is evident wherever you look. The steam showers and eucalyptus spray make you truly relax! No detail goes unnoticed. The spa is heavenly. The food is solid and appropriately priced. We can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel Bluffton
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel
- Hotel At Palmetto Bluff
- Resort At Palmetto Bluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff a prestigious luxury inn with gracious South Carolina cottages and village homes located along the May River and a short drive to Savannah - 50 beautifully appointed cottages and cottage suites- South Carolina luxury vacation two, three and four bedroom home rentals - Auberge Spa at Palmetto Bluff is one of the top-rated spas in the United States - 5 locally renowned restaurants for an exquisite dining experience or a casual snack- 2 exclusive pools - Extensive activities offering including: equestrian, boat rides, kayaking and more- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course- 2 private fitness centers, a movement studio and tennis courts- 8 stunning and intimate locations for weddings and events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Inn at Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.