Came to this exceptionally lovely resort for a long weekend birthday celebration. The Inn acknowledged the event in a number of thoughtful ways. We had a cottage on the May River, lovely, comfortable appointments and a screened porch for relaxing. We opted for a golf cart making getting around easy and pleasant. The staff is very professional, always helpful and interested in making certain your stay is perfect.
The dining facilities are excellent-well prepared and presented good food with good service. Pat,our concierge, was extremely helpful making sure we were able to do and see everything we were interested in. She arranged a guided tour through a lagoon in an electric boat-saw a huge rookery filled with local water birds. Saw alligators and turtles.
The highlight of the trip for us was a boat trip on the May River to see dolphins with Captain Andrew"Boo" Harrell. He was knowledgable and enthusiastic explaining about the history of the area, the Eco system and of course the dolphins. A trip with Captain Boo is not to be missed by anyone with an interest in or love of the low country-so fun and informative.
We will definitely return to this impressive resort when we need some pampering and would look forward to taking another dolphin trip with Captain Boo!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel Bluffton
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel
- Hotel At Palmetto Bluff
- Resort At Palmetto Bluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff a prestigious luxury inn with gracious South Carolina cottages and village homes located along the May River and a short drive to Savannah - 50 beautifully appointed cottages and cottage suites- South Carolina luxury vacation two, three and four bedroom home rentals - Auberge Spa at Palmetto Bluff is one of the top-rated spas in the United States - 5 locally renowned restaurants for an exquisite dining experience or a casual snack- 2 exclusive pools - Extensive activities offering including: equestrian, boat rides, kayaking and more- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course- 2 private fitness centers, a movement studio and tennis courts- 8 stunning and intimate locations for weddings and events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Inn at Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.