This is a special place. We went for an anniversary and it was beyond perfect. The cottages are huge, comfortable, and luxurious. Steam shower anyone? The grounds are lovely and the complimentary bikes make exploring easy and fun. Heated pool and hot tub overlooking the low country are superb. We did not leave for 3 days and did not have any regrets....not any better anywhere. Food was great at breakfast.....have to have my once a year biscuits and gravy or shrimp and grits. Little grocery store is precious and is well stocked with high end goodies. Service is beyond belief.....one call and someone is there within minutes. Going back next year for 25th!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel Bluffton
- Hotel At Palmetto Bluff
- Resort At Palmetto Bluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff a prestigious luxury inn with gracious South Carolina cottages and village homes located along the May River and a short drive to Savannah - 50 beautifully appointed cottages and cottage suites- South Carolina luxury vacation two, three and four bedroom home rentals - The Spa at Palmetto Bluff is one of the top-rated spas in the United States - 5 locally renowned restaurants for an exquisite dining experience or a casual snack- 2 exclusive pools - Extensive activities offering including: equestrian, boat rides, kayaking and more- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course- 2 private fitness centers, a movement studio and tennis courts- 8 stunning and intimate locations for weddings and events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn at Palmetto Bluff, A Montage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.