My husband and I just returned from Palmetto Bluff and plan on being repeat vistors. The
cottage suites feel just like home. The views of the water, the screened in porch and the
cozy feel, make you want to stay in your room all day!
You do not need a car during your stay, because once you arrive you won't want to leave.
Golf course was outstanding! The entire staff go out of their way to make sure
the level of service is top notch.
A resort not to be missed!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel Bluffton
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel
- Hotel At Palmetto Bluff
- Resort At Palmetto Bluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff a prestigious luxury inn with gracious South Carolina cottages and village homes located along the May River and a short drive to Savannah - 50 beautifully appointed cottages and cottage suites- South Carolina luxury vacation two, three and four bedroom home rentals - Auberge Spa at Palmetto Bluff is one of the top-rated spas in the United States - 5 locally renowned restaurants for an exquisite dining experience or a casual snack- 2 exclusive pools - Extensive activities offering including: equestrian, boat rides, kayaking and more- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course- 2 private fitness centers, a movement studio and tennis courts- 8 stunning and intimate locations for weddings and events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Inn at Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.