Words are hard to express this vaction spot. It is a five star resort to go and stay. My wife and I stayed in one of the cottages and our two chilren and seven grandchildren stayed in a house next to the main Inn.
The service are fanastic and everyone one was so friendly. We rode bikes, fished in the pond (Caught several 2# Largemouth Bass), hiked aound the grounds, children played in all the tree house, rented a golf cart to get around faster, ate in the Inn. had Chocolate smoras on the bonfire and all the children went swinming in heated pool.
We went to Bluffton for lunch one day which is only a10 mile drive.
We highly recommend this resort for Family or just a couple to get away for a weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel
- Inn At Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Hotel Bluffton
- Hotel At Palmetto Bluff
- Resort At Palmetto Bluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff a prestigious luxury inn with gracious South Carolina cottages and village homes located along the May River and a short drive to Savannah - 50 beautifully appointed cottages and cottage suites- South Carolina luxury vacation two, three and four bedroom home rentals - The Spa at Palmetto Bluff is one of the top-rated spas in the United States - 5 locally renowned restaurants for an exquisite dining experience or a casual snack- 2 exclusive pools - Extensive activities offering including: equestrian, boat rides, kayaking and more- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course- 2 private fitness centers, a movement studio and tennis courts- 8 stunning and intimate locations for weddings and events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn at Palmetto Bluff, A Montage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.