“Walnuts Wows!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Arlington, VA
“Walnuts Wows!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Located in the back of an unassuming strip mall off the main drag, Walnuts is anything but ordinary. We went to Walnuts Cafe to celebrate my mother's birthday. They were able to accommodate our large lunch party (7), and gave us a nice table in the back. The lunch offerings were excellent. Classic comfort foods with a gourmet twist. My mother had the crab cake salad and could not stop raving about it. I chose a very tasty cheese-steak served on great crusty bread with just the perfect balance of beef, au jus, onions, and cheese. The fries were crispy and flavorful. Everyone in the party was delighted with their meals. We finished the lunch with a slice of Key Lime pie and the amazing Chocolate Volcano cake. I was sitting on the wrong end of the table for that one, and had to fight with my five year-old for a chance to scrape the chocolate covered plate clean.

The service was prompt and pleasant, the restaurant clean and welcoming. Next time you are in Bluffton, do not miss a chance to dine at Walnuts Cafe.

• Visited March 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Creative and Flavorful Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband read about this Bluffton restuarant on line so we decided to try it for breakfast this monring. The menu selections showed great promise and imagination. I ordered one of the Sunday brunch specials which was a horseradish and citrus pork tenderloin eggs benedict variation. It was unbelievably delicious with a great balance of flavors. My husband ordered a dish with the chef's homemade corned beef hash which was savory and also delicious with so much tender corned beef beef that my husband brough leftovers home.

We were both very pleased with our experience at Walnuts Cafe. We look forward to returning soon for another delicious breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Very Good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We really enjoyed the food. It is a very cute place with good and different food. I wasn't sure if I was going to like their soup of the day and they let me try it first. It was delicious.

Visited February 2013
boston
“Walnuts has added dinner to its offering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very tasty and creative food. This was the sixth night they served dinner and if this is anything like they will be going forward then the Bluffton/Hilton Head area has a great new dinner spot. Walnuts is well known for its breakfast and lunch service but the dinner food, service and atmosphere may even be better. Enjoy!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Walnuts gives great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whenever I visit my sister in Bluffton, she always takes me to the best places to eat. This time it was Walnuts. The mozzarella cheese sandwich was delicious and thoughtfully prepared. The folks running the place are friendly and the restaurant is busy for good reason.

• Visited January 2013