“Second chances reveal Remarkable !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Second chances reveal Remarkable !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I reviewed this restaurant once before and gave it a not so good but I beleive in second chances and went again. Our neighbor's memorial dinner was there and this time SUPERB !!! Loved it and my husband did too. Escellent chicken, delectable Prime Rib. So kudos to Sigler's for proving me Wrong and making my tastebuds celebrate !!!! PS have the Creme Brulee or Aplle Pie Alamode !! To die for !

• 5 of 5 stars Food

SE USA
“Loved Sigler's from start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We started with the fried green tomato appetizer and it portended well for things to come. It was hot, nicely spiced and just enough to share.
In response to our questions, Christina, our waitress, made some excellent recommendations. So we ordered the salmon special and the scallops.
The salmon came on a sweet potato purée and was topped with a salad of arugula, grapefruit, cherry tomatoes, and lump crabmeat.
The scallops were served with vegetable risotto and arugula.
Each bite was delicious. The service was excellent and the entire restaurant was filled with satisfied diners.
For dessert we did the sampler - tower of chocolate, creme brûlée and apple strudel - it was amazing.
We will return again and again, and will highly recommend Sigler's to anyone.
It is a little difficult to find .... Off highway 278 in an industrial park .... But stick with it, you'll be very glad you did.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Great dinner here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a very welcoming and friendly restaurant that obviously places a high priority on pleasing its customers in every way. I had a lamb t-bone. I did not know what a lamb t-bone was so I was a little worried when i ordered it that it was going to be some oddball, fatty, stringy cheap cut of meat. On the contrary, it was an excellent cut of meat very well prepared. It came with roasted fingerling potatoes and winter vegetables like parsnips, rutabegas, brussels sprouts. A wonderful meal. Our waiter was really helpful and kind and knew the menu. I would definitely recommend this place for dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great time but what a shock!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Enjoyed a special evening at this restaurant. Had the seafood special and a couple of glasses of wine. The striped bass was a bit bland and way overcooked the restaraunt was busy so I can understand over doneness... but the fish was bland. Service was good and the her timing was fine. SO.. .to my suprise when I checked my credit card I was shocked to see that it was charged TWICE... this was a Sat night and am waiting for the restaraunt to reopen to see how they handle this HUGE ERROR!! Overall, expensive/over priced but enjoyable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Food and Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Brought some new home owners to Sigler's to celebrate them closing on their new home.
They enjoyed their meals and thanked us for showing this restaurant to them.
Being from New York they said it was as good as or better then some of their place back their.

• Visited February 2013