“Great dinner here” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Seattle
“Great dinner here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a very welcoming and friendly restaurant that obviously places a high priority on pleasing its customers in every way. I had a lamb t-bone. I did not know what a lamb t-bone was so I was a little worried when i ordered it that it was going to be some oddball, fatty, stringy cheap cut of meat. On the contrary, it was an excellent cut of meat very well prepared. It came with roasted fingerling potatoes and winter vegetables like parsnips, rutabegas, brussels sprouts. A wonderful meal. Our waiter was really helpful and kind and knew the menu. I would definitely recommend this place for dinner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great time but what a shock!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Enjoyed a special evening at this restaurant. Had the seafood special and a couple of glasses of wine. The striped bass was a bit bland and way overcooked the restaraunt was busy so I can understand over doneness... but the fish was bland. Service was good and the her timing was fine. SO.. .to my suprise when I checked my credit card I was shocked to see that it was charged TWICE... this was a Sat night and am waiting for the restaraunt to reopen to see how they handle this HUGE ERROR!! Overall, expensive/over priced but enjoyable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Outstanding Food and Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Brought some new home owners to Sigler's to celebrate them closing on their new home.
They enjoyed their meals and thanked us for showing this restaurant to them.
Being from New York they said it was as good as or better then some of their place back their.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bluffton, South Carolina
“The 'standard' for dining out in Bluffton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The chef and hostess (owners) provide great food and personal attention. Menu is varied with interesting specials. She-crab soup and four onion soup are outstanding. Service can be a little slow and clunky at times.

Visited December 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Fell in love with this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Combine great food with great service in a great environment and you've got a grand slam! Sigler's provided all three in a way that totally blew me away. I had the salmon which was served on grits with spinach and a skewer of shrimp. The presentation of the meal was very appealing to the eye. Ah, but my palate is what found the biggest treat. So delicious.The food was served straight out of the kitchen- perfectly hot, in a way one rarely finds these days. I was on a first date with a lady who was especially mesmerizing and the food was SO good that it came close to distracting me from her charms. Close!

She was equally smitten with her meal and was kind enough to share her scallops and shrimp with me. She wouldn't let me near the marvelous beef they had prepared for her though. They garnished each of our plates with a triangle of thin, crunchy bread that enhanced the meal. After complimenting our waiter on these delicious treats, he promptly retreated to the kitchen where he retrieved extras for us to enjoy.

By the way, our waiter was named Darrell and we enjoyed his service, wit and attention so much that we had to have our picture taken with him before we left. You must ask to sit in Darrell's section- you will be pleased that you did so.

The highest compliment I can give a restaurant is to give it a return visit. You can be assured that I will be back to Siglers VERY soon and VERY often. A pure treat and a delight.

• Visited January 2013