“Mucho Grande!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Mucho Grande!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is one mexican restaurant I keep passing by but have never venture in until tonight. Friends invited us to join them after a long day of errands and shopping. I felt like I needed a nice frozen margarita to close out the day. What I got was like a quart. We should have asked for 4 straws, it was so big.

Had three tacos; chorizo, steak and fish. Great sauce came for the fish taco and I used it on th e rest. Of cours we were pretty full for the fresh hot chips and 4 bowls of salsa. Nice use of cilantro makes it enjoyable without needing to be hot. My wife had a seafood quesadilla which we all shared and still had some to box and take home. The side of black beans cold have served the entire table. Portions are L A R G E !

Not sure if this is a chain or not. It had a H U G E menu in full color. If there is a Greek Diner version of a Mexican Restaurant, this is it. Very colorful decor and what looks like hand carved tables and chairs.

Service was bit spotty but we never lacked for food. Definitely a repeat is in order. Fun night out!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Doswell, Virginia
“Tasteless and poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Food didn't have much taste - even the guacamole we had made from scratch. We ordered 4 meals and everyone felt the same.

Visited October 2012
Clayton, New York
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is one of the better mexican restaurants that I have been to. Service was good and the food was even better! Definetly would recommend .

Visited January 2012
“I wish we had this where we live!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Visited here for lunch, and it was amazing! I had the chicken and steak burrito with cheese and ranchero sauce on top, and it was soo good! The quality of the steak was great and so flavorful! My husband got 2 steak and 1 shrimp soft tacos, and he loved the steak. The shrimp taco was good, but he said the steak tacos were great! Definitely a must try! Value was great for the portion sizes!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Very Good and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This restaurant was actually to my surprise was very good. The staff was very attentive and the food was very good and fresh and the prices were great just like anything it depends on what you get. My girlfriend and I went for lunch one day and I had the #14 lunch special and it is fantastic there is so much food I was able to make 2 meals out of it. If in the area and are craving Mexican food really consider stopping here first.

• Visited September 2012