“good food, friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant that has just opend it has a sister restaurant in Beaufort, SC.
Statesboro, Georgia
“good food, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had the opportunity to have lunch here on Sunday. Seating was prompt and our server was friendly. Came with my brother and we both had burgers. The blue cheese burger was really nice with lots of cheese and wonderful sweet potato fries as a side. The classic cheeseburger was also good. Both were juicy and messy--great traits for a burger. The patties appeared handmade. One aspect of this place is a 10% discount if you "like" them on facebook and show it on your phone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wonderful place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Came on a Thursday, got the special (prime rib with roasted red potatoes and a side salad) and my husband got the pesto pasta! We both loved our meals and cleaned our plates! Service was wonderful and quick! Will definitely return!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bluffton, South Carolina
“What a neat surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I tried the Early Bird Special at Plums in Bluffton, SC, on 4-22-13. I feel compelled to rave at the excellent meals we had for a meager $15.95 each. The meal began with warm homemade biscuits, served with pecan glazed butter. For our first course we had perfectly blended gumbo. I chose delicious blackened catfish with a superb rice medley and my wife had chicken Santa Fe with linguine and sauce, which she is still raving about. Does it get better? You betcha! For dessert I ordered the lemon meringue pie and my wife had the chocolate lava cake.
The portions were double the size we expected. We couldn't even finish the dessert. And, all this for a mere $15.95!! What a well kept secret. I highly recommend Plums in Bluffton to everyone. Oh, to top it off, the service was excellent.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Better than excellent !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Every aspect of the experience was exceptional. The food was amazing, service was timely and efficient (Devon was on top of everything but we didn't feel rushed) we are the newest regulars !

Visited April 2013
Savannah
“Fabulous Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Been twice once for lunch, once for dinner. One of the best dinner I've had in a long long time. We had one of the specials of the day, it was Flounder, it was fabulous. Also had the chicken dish which had a nice tropical taste to it. Overall very impressed with the food and service. Had been there for lunch before an didn't think much of it ,mainly sandwiches for lunch. But dinner was really great. I'm soooo glad we went back for dinner. Can't wait to go back again. All the food we saw coming out had a beautiful presentation. I saw at least four dishes that I want to go back and order. They also have an early bird special before 6pm for $15.95 looked like an excellent deal.

• Visited April 2013