“Great family fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Bluffton
More attraction details
Owner description: A Family Entertainment Center with 24 bowling lanes & 12 Oversized Projection Screens - Great for watching the big game! We have the Largest Redemption Arcade in the area PLUS a full-service Restaurant where you can enjoy everything from Pizza to Steaks! Prefer your food lane-side; we do that too! Join us in our Lounge every Friday & Saturday night for Live Entertainment. Visit our website to view the upcoming Schedule of Events!
“Great family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a family birthday at Station 300. I couldn't say more about the staff. We called last minute on a Friday night and they reserved a VIP lane for my nephews birthday. We ate (great wings and fried pickles), bowled, and played video games. April was our server and she was fantastic ask for her :). A great place for a date, or family/ friends outing!

Phoenix, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
“Call Ahead!!! Avoid Weekends.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Station 300 and Zeppelins should be two separate attractions. If I was rating Zeppelins (the restaurant), I would give it a 5. If I was just rating Station 300 (bowling), I would give it a 1.

On two occasions, I got turned away by the clerk. One time was because there was a league bowling, and another time because they were "preparing the lanes" for a league that would be starting in an hour and a half. Make sure you call ahead!!! This will save you from getting there and be embarrassingly turned away. The bowling center caters far more to the leagues than to individuals wanting to bowl without a league. I am in a league, and just wanted to get in some practice before it started. It seems like there is a league every evening and night other than Friday and Saturday. This makes it very difficult to bowl for those of us that work in an industry where we typically don't get weekends off.

This brings me to my next point. When I did get a weekend off, I tried to bowl on a Saturday night. Station 300 makes NO attempt (zero!) at enforcing rules, regulations, and common courtesies of bowling. I shared a lane with a family who though the entire family (all six of them) could go stand at the foul line together the entire time. They also didn't seem to notice that people were bowling on the lane next to them. When looking down the alley, it was clear that kids, families, and couples alike were all over the lanes (even when not up to bowl). I understand it is meant to be fun, but if it is hard to practice bowling at any other time, they should at least have some control over their facility on the weekends.

Zeppelins food and atmosphere is great. The food and Joe the bartender are why I would return.

Visited February 2013
Hilton Head
6 attraction reviews
“Fun for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here many times with my son. We always have a good time. The last time I was there was for a company party. We all had a great time!

Visited January 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
“A little pricey but worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Best place in the area... Great game room for the kids.. Good food at Zeppelins... We go back all the time..

Visited December 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
10 attraction reviews
“Zeppelins Bar & Grill - - Great Food for a Bowling Alley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We took our first test drive of Zeppelins Bar and Grill at the Station300 Entertainment Center in Bluffton over the weekend. Rumor had it that their food was top notch. AND IT WAS! My roast beef sandwich came on truely homemade bread as did my wife's american burger. Both very yummy! And in a bowling alley no less.

We will return for a dinner "test drive" next time!

Visited December 2012