“We Will Be Regulars!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Beaufort, South Carolina
“We Will Be Regulars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Since moving to Bluffton, we had heard great things about Hana. We finally decided to try it tonight...and it was amazing! In addition to numerous sushi dishes and the typical hibachi fare, Hana Fusion also offers a large menu of Thai and Chinese dishes. We began our meal with the chicken lettuce wraps and were not disappointed as these were very tasty. Will certainly get these again!

I had recently eaten sushi and am not a huge fan of hibachi so I tried their take on Kung Pao chicken, a Chinese dish. It was fantastic! In fact, it is the best Kung Pao I have ever had in the states. I definitely recommend this dish!

The others in my party got hibachi dishes and all liked their meals too. The sushi menu was extensive and looks as if it would be good as well, might try sushi next time...but only if I can tear myself away from the delicious Kung Pain chicken!

Be sure to give Hana a try when the area as you will not be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
“Great sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Excellent quality, very clean. I'vehad both cooked and raw items and it's all delicious. The decor is hip without being obnoxious. The staff have all been friendly funny and knowledgeable. Monday through Thursday they have a nice half off happy hour on select rolls. While the sushi is the star, the Chinese isn't bad at all and the Pho is excellent and authentically prepared. Sorry for sounding like a commercial, but it's the only place like it in town, the food and staff are great and most of all I want them to succeed so I don't have to drive out of town for great sushi.

• Visited June 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Best sushi in Bluffton, Beaufort, HHI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hana Sushi serves up the best sushi this side of the Lowcountry. Fresh, creative, custom made for you. Chris, sushi master extraordinaire, knows our tastes and allergies and will customize rolls to our liking. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Their udon noodles are a hit with us too!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“A New Favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Hearing good things from many friends my Tuesday night tennis group gave it a try. I asked my server to cook me dinner ... He served me a Buddhas Belly sushi roll and PHO a Vietnamese noodle soap with meatballs, rare and well done beef ... the taste was outstanding! My girl friend had the General Tao's Chicken and loved it. Every one enjoyed their meal, service, atmosphere and we plan to return every chance we get.

• Visited May 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
“By far the best in Beaufort County!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Whether you are here on vacation or you live in The Lowcountry, you cannot do better than Hana! I travel all over the country and this, by far, is some of the best sushi I have had in the Eastern US. They have different specials all the time, and their website is very easy to navigate to see both the specials and their extensive menu. The sake, appetizer, sushi, and regular dinner selections are perfection. PLEASE take my word for it... it's worth it no matter where you are in the Lowcountry to make the trip to HANA!!

• Visited April 2013