“The best place to eat at Tanger 2!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Toronto
“The best place to eat at Tanger 2!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Actually, Nosh is the only restaurant at Tanger 2.....but our experience there was a good one. I had read a few reviews before going there, and am glad to say that we have no complaints...just a suggestion.

My wife and I tried the "lunch special", which was the shrimp burger. I am not a fan of seafood, but I do like shrimp from time to time. The special sounded so tasty, we both had to try it. Although it was good, it lacked a bit of flavour. I think what is lacking is that the shrimp patty needs to be pan seared with some seasoning. Other than that it was good.

For dessert we tried the chocolate chip cookie topped with a scoop of ice creme. I really enjoyed this dessert.

I don't think I would go back, just because I really don't like the menus options, but what we ate was good. Like I said at the beginning of the post, it's the only restaurant at the plaza.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bluffton, South Carolina
“What a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We are retired and spent winters on HH island. We just bought a home in Bluffton and enjoy all the wonderful
Happy Hours, I just found NOSH on my Facebook account and we tried it tonight. FANTASTIC! Great ambiance,
Bartender Shack and Hostess Mary Ellen made us feel right at home. Also, the chef, David, came out to
talk to us and see if we enjoyed his creations, and the manager also came over and let us try a few of the
new craft beers. We enjoyed the zucchini fries, buffalo shrimp and wings - next time want to try the green beans
and pimento fries and spinach salad to take home. We left the restaurant feeling we were part of the family and we
can't wait to go back soon. give it a try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Pleasant surprise to find a great tasting meal in a Tangiers outlet shopping center.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Sat at the bar mid afternoon for a tweener meal. Mary Ellen, tending bar, recommended the creamy cauliflower soup. My husband immediately picked she crab bisque. Mary Ellen brought out tasting samples of the soup. First time ever in a restaurant to be offered a soup tasting. I was sold on the cauliflower soup. No small side salad on the menu, however, Mary Ellen said no problem. We will be back again before heading home to Connecticut. It's worth the drive into the shopping complex. Don't shop. Nosh should be your primary reason for going to Tangiers 2.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Late Saturday lunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Arrived at Nosh around 2 pm for a late lunch. My friend was on the phone outside and came in late, but I was already served my drink. She was immediately waited on. Waitress gave us time to read the small menu and we ordered burgers. I got the Nosh burger, my friend the lamb burger. It took a while and when it came it was wrong. The waitress explained that she pushed the wrong button on the register. She sent the order in again. The manager came over, gave us sweet potato fries for our trouble. Neither of us like sweet potatoes, but we tried them. We were pleasantly surprised at how good they were. The burgers came shortly after and were delicious. Price was reasonable. We will return for husband's birthday dinner next month and a little bargain shopping.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Millers Creek, North Carolina, United States
“Great for Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had She Crab Bisque and Pimento Cheese Fries. The bisque was wonderful, I wished I had ordered the bowl instead of the cup! Pimento cheese fries were great! We had the Toasted Marshmallow milkshake for dessert, we would go back just for it!

Visited October 2012