“Never disappointed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 157 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Sippin Cow Cafe has been a staple of Old Town Bluffton for more than 10 years. Sippin Cow is a wholesome fresh and local food cafe. We are a breakfast (served all day) and lunch place that offers meals to go. We are open on Sundays 9-2 and Tues-Sat 7-3. We are known for our Shrimp and Grits. We hope to see you soon!
Bluffton, SC
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

This place is a local favorite, so it can be crowded at times. The owner is a sweetheart and makes a point to speak to every customer. I have tried numerous lunch and breakfast items and all have been delicious. The decor is unique and interesting to look at. If you're visiting the area as a tourist, it's a yummy spot that's easy on the wallet.

Ocean City
“Great southern breakfast....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had the opportunity to eat at Sippin Cow while visiting family in Bluffton for a wedding. My cousin lives down the road from Sippin Cow and we returned the following day due to how much we enjoyed the food and service. I think this is the first breakfast place I reviewed, but felt it deserved a little recognition. We called for take-out both days and the woman on the phone was very friendly and courteous. Our large order was ready in a timely fashion and the waitress was very attentive in ensuring our order was complete. The group ordered everything from omelettes to an egg burrito. I am not sure how their's was, but I am writing this review solely for the "Bacon,egg, and cheese on a biscuit and the biscuits and gravy. As a resident of the North, biscuits are not easily found on the breakfast menu, but I try to order them every time I am in the south. These biscuits were buttery, flaky, flavorful, and filling. The sausage gravy was thick and had excellent sausage flavor. The breakfast sandwich on the biscuit was one of the best I have had; the bacon was crisp, egg cooked to perfection, and the cheese complimented it just perfectly. I will be visiting Sippin Cow frequently as I am often in Bluffton multiple times a year.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great breakfasts with Old Town Bluffton mix of people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Locally owned, great basic breakfasts and friendly staff. Everyone seems to meet here.. Longtime Bluffton residents (often coming and going in their golf carts), summer escapees from Savannah heat, snowbirds, boaters getting coffee or breakfast before going out, vacationers...

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“YOU MUST EAT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Miss Christy is simply the best!! You can tell she pours her heart and soul into the Cafe. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like family and the food hits the spot! You know a place is awesome when the parking lot is always full and the locals rave about it. Eat here - make it a MUST DO on your itinerary; you won't regret it!

Visited March 2014
Pooler, Georgia
“Breakfast Of Champions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Fantastic local eatery that specializes in fresh food fast. Owner, management and staff are extremely friendly and make everyone feel at home. Breakfast can range from extremely healthy to sinful. I'm a southern boy and can testify that the grits served here are absolutely the best around. Make sure to stop by this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014