“Do Not Miss This” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 161 Restaurants in Bluffton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant in Bluffton, SC . It is wonderful and I would like to provide a positive review
Hamilton, Canada
“Do Not Miss This”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

No table cloths. Just serious seafood at excellent prices. If you like oysters, order the bucket of steamed, fresh out of the river and still dirty, local oysters and start shucking. The workout will consume the calories taken in. The "bucket" is half the size of your table. If you like fish, which I had, have it cooked your way. The cod was FABULOUS broiled. Our dinner partner had the flounder and was equally impressed. It is a small, understated restaurant with excellent service and food worth the trip from anywhere. Enjoy.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Fresh, simple and darn good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

If your looking for fresh Oysters and She-Crab soup, you found the place
Thurs thru Sat they even have music to enjoy your dinner.
Food is fresh, quality is great and if you want to see where it all comes from, take a ride down to the Bluffton Oyster Co on Wharf St where you can see them shucking.

Food was great, you know it's a popular place when there is always a wait for a table

Recommend if you need that Oyster fix and want to ensure they are the freshest around

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol TN
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I figured any restaurant connected with an oyster company would have to be the place to go for fresh seafood. We went for lunch. My wife had blackened fish and shrimp which she said tasted good. I had fried oysters and scallops and was very disappointed. The handful of oysters were the size of dimes or nickels at best. I expected big, juicy oysters from an oyster company. When I got the bill I thought I was charged too much. Found out that since the menu stated scallops were market price, they added $2.00 for 3 scallops - yes, 3 scallops. Don't know where some of these reviewers usually eat seafood but I have had much better seafood in my hometown in Tennessee, far from the coast, then I had here. Also the service was very lacking. Once we got our food, no one ever returned to see if everything was ok and we never did get our drinks refilled. All in all - not impressed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
waterloo ny
“GREAT SEAFOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

we cant say enough about the food at this place. everything was homemade and delicious. the waitress was very good and attentive. we had the fried shrimp,gumbo,seafood chowder and dessert all of it was great. it had a good beer selection and wine list. very affordable we will be back

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A new favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I am a local and shamely this was my first visit! We went with our party of 8 (all of which was their first time as well). Being a local I have had seafood cooked every way you can think of. Literally, the best oyster Rockefeller and casino I have EVER had! The spinach was perfectly fresh sautéed and had the most amazing flavor!!! Deviled crab, was delicious made with actual lump crab meat, potatoes, grits, collards and vegetables were all freshly made and were an example of true Lowcountry cooking! Steaks, we're perfectly cooked and full of flavor. Desserts were traditional southern and delicious. The specific dish that we had come for had sold out which at first was upsetting but the staff did there best to satisfy our dismay and did an excellent job in doing so. Most places wouldn't care if they ran out of an item, but here not the case. The food and service are an equal match of "perfection" will be back again. My only regret is I didn't find out about your restaraunt sooner! The staff genuinely happy and always smIling!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere