“Loved every minute of it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Owner-operated Beaufort Kayak Tours provides narrated natural and cultural history tours in the scenic waters of Beaufort County. Kayak with Kim and David to visit historical downtown Beaufort, the secluded ACE Basin, or the palm-studded lagoon of Hunting Island. Discover our area's Civil War history, the impact of rice culture, and the mysteries of the salt marsh and barrier islands. Please visit our website for more information.
“Loved every minute of it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

After searching through many kayak tours in the area, this one sounded the best, per reviews... And I am so glad We chose Beaufort kayak tours! We had an amazing time!! Learned a lot about the land. We did the barrier island tour. About 3hours. So worth it!! Wish it could've lasted longer!! I would definitely recommend people to take any kayak tours through them!!
I personally will return to do more yours with them!! :)

North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Great birthday present”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We did the Hunting Island trip with Kim and Dave today. It was amazing. I am a big guy and have done other kayak trips where I was not comfortable and I didn't bring my kayak but the kayaks are great and the seat was comfortable. I had no issues . Kim and Dave are very knowledgable about the island and the Eco system. Amazed we saw stingrays, dolphins, bald eagles and a wood stork as well as a lot of other animals. Will definitely do this tour again. They were great with my 10 year old. Very family friendly. Best kayak tour I have done to date. A+

Macon, Georgia
“Birthday Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I planned a surprise birthday trip for my husband, We both love kayaking and this is something we have always wanted to do! We had a blast on the nature tour! Kim and David were awesome! SUPER nice people!! We will sooo do another trip! Thank you soo much for the wonderful experience!!

-Dan and Ashley

Busselton, Australia
51 attraction reviews
“I enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my day out on the water. We were lucky to have a still and overcast day that wasn't too hot. I had never kayaked before but it was relatively easy after it was explained how to hold the paddle & what to do.
I liked the natural history/conservation aspects of the tour and both Kim & David were knowledgable and interesting.
I was in the middle of the group (my choice) so missed some of the commentary as David was leading & Kim was bringing up the rear.
Both guides were also EXTREMELY patient with one particularly annoying (& persistent) child. I'd have fed him to the alligator!
I'd recommend this for all ages.

7 attraction reviews
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We had 3 adults and 4 children ages 10, 8, 6, and 2. The tour started in the lagoon at Hunting Island State Park. The 5 mile round trip was easy to paddle for both singles and tandems. We learned about local ecology and got to see some wildlife including an alligator. There were 2 stops and even a surprise watermelon snack on the beach. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this tour.

Visited July 2013