“Different Twist” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Panini's on the Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Beaufort
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Charles St.
Description: Located in the historic Beaufort bank building. Panini’s is a delightful blend of old world Italian charm and new world cuisine. As a certified Farm to Table restaurant, we adapt our menu seasonally to feature only the freshest local ingredients. Unique and crispy Stone-Baked Pizza, Panini sandwiches, Hoagies, Large Salads for lunch. Dinner features fresh local Seafood, inventive Pastas, and hand cut Steaks prepared with a Mediterranean flare. Gluten Free Menu including pizza crust and pasta. Enjoy your dinner with a selection from our extensive wine list, including a Reserve list of select vintages. Outside patio dining and bar on the Chambers Waterfront Park overlooking the Beaufort River. Full bar inside and on the waterfront.
Aiken, South Carolina
“Different Twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Panini's offered me a great new twist to an old favorite, the Reuben. Their version was, of course, on wonderful grilled panini bread. Next came a homemade coleslaw to replace the usual sauerkraut. The finishing touch was a zesty remoulade instead of the typical Thousand Island dressing. Wow! It was great! Dined on the covered back patio to enjoy the waterfront view, but the inside is impressive with a couple features left of the old bank Panini's converted into their restaurant. The delicious smell from the wood burning pizza ovens hits you the minute you open the door. Very good experience!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Locust Grove
“Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was good good food. We only shared a thin crust pizza. It was late. But it was wonderful. Friendly staff and good service.

Visited August 2014
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“If you are a fan of Panini sandwiches, this place is near the top.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Panini's Cafe is in an old bank building. They refurbished it and their finished product is a wonderful place for a brunch, lunch and probably a great p;lace for an early evening dinner. We stopped in for a lunch on May 21st at the what would be the worst tie in the restaurant business… 2 O'Clock. Almost no one was there eating lunch. Their menu actually surprised with just how varied it was, and yes, it included a veritable plethora of Panini choices. Their beer selection would be satisfactory for most with the usual Bud, Corona and a couple of others. I admit to having a small personal selection of beers and went through their choices rather quickly. Then the panini of my choosing arrived and everything was not quite satisfactory. Waiters at this time of day usually disappear. Not ours. Service was still excellent, although we had to leave as we had to be back in Florida by a certain hour. When you are in Beaufort in the marina area, Panini's is well worth stopping at. Hopefully you will not be in as big a rush as we were. It's a place I would recommend that you set aside a hour or two just to soak in the ambience of the place and really enjoy the food. The service will make your day. It's really excellent, especially from David B.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harlem, Georgia
“Excellent meal, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great ambiance indoors and out. It is located in a majestic old bank, directly on Bay Street. Inside there is an beautiful ornate wooden bar. Outside, the porch sits on the park waterfront with great views of the bay. Our waitress was wonderful, and helped us with our meal selections. Some of the lunch selections can be ordered as a smaller plate, which I appreciated. My husband's steak was perfect. My pasta dish with home made sauce was terrific. (I also appreciated that the waitress brought me a sample of the sauce before I ordered.) The accompanying salad was good but had some wilted greens. We also ate supper at this restaurant and the fish was some of the best I've ever had!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Matthews, North Carolina
“Excellent food. Wonderful setting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We visited for dinner. My children (9 and 11) are fairly picky but really enjoyed their meals (delicious manicotti dish made with crepes) for one; homemade chicken tenders for the other. I had the She-crab soup and a salad as I wasn't terribly hungry, but it was the best She-crab soup I've ever had! The server was incredibly nice, and although the service was very slow, she apologized profusely. There was a very large party on the patio where we dined (very cool with fans and such a lovely view of the waterfront) and they were short-handed. She brought out bread fresh bread immediately as the kids were famished and didn't even charge us for them. I also enjoyed one of the various cocktails on the menu (ginger ale/coconut/rum concoction I think). I loved the atmosphere inside and outside. We will be back and I will recommend this place to my friends and family who visit the area!

• Visited June 2014