“Very good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in Beaufort
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Yorktown, Virginia
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was taken by the atmosphere, it's a bar with lots of TV's. We were able to watch baseball games as we sipped on our drinks...but the food was delicious...looked like many of the locals go for drinks after work and eat a great meal!! I had the chicken wrap with olives and feta cheese....large portions to enjoy!! I would go again just for the food!!

Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Wow is this food good! We come in several times a month and just love it. The burger is huge - plenty to take home for leftovers. The fried fish and shrimp are both awesome. Fresh flavorful salads and really awesome meatloaf. Occasionally their cocktails are virtually alcohol free but that is the exception rather than the norm. Priced right and family friendly. We love this place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bend, Oregon
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not good not bad, just average. Service was so-so. Food portions were large, but quality was unremarkable. I'd look elsewhere were I to return to Beaufort.

Visited October 2012
Hilton Head
“Can't say enough good things about Bricks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is the first review i have written on TripAdvisor. I had such a great evening with my wife at bricks. We got to listen to a man named S.W.I.G who played great Irish music. Our server was a young boy, I forgot his name. We remember his red hair, manners, & enthusiasm. He was the one who told me about this site. The Food at bricks was better than great. I ordered a full fish and chips i got (6) huge fillet of flounder with sweet potato fries. My wife had the best Tilapia she has had in years. Thank you for the great service and food.

Now i can use TripAdvisor to find other great places to eat when we go out of town.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boca Raton, Florida
“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I go to Bricks (on Boundary Street) every time we are visiting our son and his wife in Beaufort. It has that friendly atmosphere that local bar/restaurants have in small towns. People arrive and exchange pleasantries with the staff that they've come to know, as we have come to know some of the patrons and staff. What draws us the most is the food, which is has some unique varieties of dishes you won't find elsewhere and it's always a struggle to decide what to order. We just love the bar tender, Paula, who is spectacular! She buzzes around to promptly serve her patrons but remains so pleasant and fun. She can give advise on the menu items and mixes perfect drinks. You can sit on one side of the restaurant which has booths for a more family style meal or sit on the other side which is more like a sports bar where you can watch your favorite team on several tv screens. We love the place!!! In short: GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE and WONDERFUL STAFF.

• Visited September 2012