“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Havelock, North Carolina
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This little place with small plates is awesome. All though it can get a little loud it is still some of the best tapas I've had.

Visited May 2014

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food was delicious and the service was great. We only had one meal here over 3 days but we enjoyed it. A great place for a quiet dinner with friends - which is what we did.

Visited May 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Service By John”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My husband & I enjoyed the food almost as much as the service! Our waiter John made us feel like we were his only customers, even though I'm sure he made all of his guests feel this way. His service was wonderful and he was always there (at the correct moments) to make sure we had everything we needed. We enjoyed several tapas and everything was delicious.

Thanks John!
Jimmy & Syd
Charleston, SC

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Wonderful food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Had dinner here with my sister and aunts on a Monday night. Even though the dining room was crowded with two large groups the staff and kitchen handled everything nicely and the wait was not long at all for our meal. Our server, Bryan, was wonderful in explaining the specials and wine even letting our party sample the wine if we wished before placing the order.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“May 12, 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

While visiting Beaufort, SC my two nieces and sister had dinner at Emily's. Our server was Bryan and he was very attentive to all of our needs. The restaurant was crowded with two large groups but the kitchen and staff handled everything very well. I had the Ahi tuna as did my niece and we both found it excellent. The other niece had the rib eye which she described as delicious and my sister had the side salad and She crab soup. Everything was excellent. I highly recommend a stop to this lovely spot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere