“Best Place to Stay in Beufort, SC.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Place to Stay in Beufort, SC.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2005

We travel alot and have stayed in many different chain hotele. This locations is great in all aspect, service, rooms, breakfast, cookies. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. All amenities were great. Pool is on first floor. It could be a little noisey for somone staying on first floor near pool.
Location was convenient to many places, shopping, food, Parris Island. Very Clean which is a plus.

Stayed December 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2005

Stayed here for our son's Marine Corps bootcamp graduation... Excellent Hotel, very nice respectful and helpful staff... Would stay here again....
Jeff

• Stayed March 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2004

We stayed here for a week while my husband was there on business. It was great. The front desk was very helpful. Breakfast was wonderful. The facillity was clean and the grounds well maintained. The pool was clean and shallow... 4.5 feet was the deepest. Great tv Channels too. Disney and HBO+ others. About 20 minutes from Hunting Island State Park (fabulous) and 7 miles from Parris Island.

Great place to stay.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2003

I'm arrived on a Tuesday for a two-week business trip. I selected this hotel because the hotel advertised high-speed internet access. Internet access is a requirement for my position as a consultant. My hotel reservations were split into two separate reservations because the hotel was booked on a Thursday for a Marine Boot Camp graduation.NOTE: I called Country Inn Corporate HQ within 10 minutes of arriving to complain about the apathetic attitude of the hotel manager. I am disputing the bill as well because the service was so poor.Issues:1.I requested to be placed on stand-by for the Thursday that was booked.
The Hotel Manager refused to look me in the eye and basically stated I was on my own and should check back everyday.2.No internet access was available. I required refunds of $9.95 each day for this service.3.Room was muggy and hot when checking in due to no AC. No room preparation.4.Housekeeping staff acted with too much familiarity. I arrived back at my room after working all day and was immediately accosted by a housekeeper who wanted to borrow my key to gain access to a common area because she had misplaced hers.5.When inquiring about the hotel and sub par services, the hotel clerk stated maybe I was spoiled and shouldn't expect so much.I'm a Delta Skymiles, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors member and travel nine months of the year. I requested minimum services that were advertised and to be treated as a client in a business environment.My resolution was to check-out early and acquire reservations at a competitors hotel. Country Inn is one place I would never book again.

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Beaufort West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Beaufort West

Address: 2450 Boundary St, Beaufort, SC 29906
Location: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Beaufort
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Beaufort West 2.5*
The Country Inn and Suites in Beautiful Beaufort South Carolina features 77 Guest Rooms and Suites including Jacuzzi Suites. We offer a Free Hot Breakfast, Free High Speed WI-FI Internet, Indoor Heated Pool. The Country Inn and Suites, Beaufort, South Carolina is a 100% Non-Smoking Property. Enjoy our Southern Charm as our "Team" will make your stay a pleasant one. Come visit and Let Us "Welcome You To Our Home, Our Country"! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Beaufort West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Beaufort West Hotel Beaufort
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Beaufort West
Country Inn Beaufort
Beaufort Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Beaufort West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.