“Snapper and avocado roll” 4 of 5 stars

+1 843-379-9099
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Papaya Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Street Food
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St.
Transit: not available
Alexandria, Virginia
“Snapper and avocado roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had the fried flounder for lunch one day, which was good. What made me come back to Papaya a second time, however, was the snapper and avocado roll. The second time I returned, it was close to 3 p.m.; Papaya closes at 3 and re-opens at 5 p.m. The staff kindly accomodated my request for a takeaway order of the snapper and avocado roll. Yum! If I had discovered Papaya earlier during my business trip, I most likely would have visited more than twice.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

NY
“Very good food, fresh ingredients”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant. The food was very flavorful and fresh. Many of the ingredients are organic and locally-sourced, which is important to us. The whole family loved it, and we would definitely return. We had the Pho which was excellent and flavorful (and huge!), and the salads were delicious with great ginger dressing. Yum!

Visited December 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Wonderful Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food was really good, tried the yellow curry and loved it. The atmosphere here is very relaxed and quiet which was so nice after a long week of work. We were not rushed and given the time not only to enjoy the food, but a nice evening out. I would definately recommend this place to friend, and already have!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Georgia
“Very good find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in and were impressed. Nice decor, clean, great service, and the food was excellent. One of the better restaurants we've visited in Beaufort.

Visited May 2013
“Delicious sushi and friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

On our first trip to Beaufort, we felt like having some sushi. After receiving some advice about where to dine we decide on Papaya. We were not disappointed. We were promptly seated and tended to. I rarely eat sushi but after this experience I will more often. Amazing is the best way to describe this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013