“Will Return” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Will Return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

We love Thai food so were happy to see a new one open. Location is not great; in the strip mall next to K Mart but the interior is nice. Service was friendly and good. We ordered the Thai egg rolls. They were tasty. My husband had the Crazy Bowl which was the special and very good with just the right amount of spice. I had the Tom Yum soup. The taste was good but small serving for the price and not as good as others I have had. Overall, we enjoyed our meal and will go back. Would recommend that you try it.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Beaufort, SC
“Great Udon!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I had the udon noodles - both with pork. The chef did a great job making mine not as spicey as my husbands. It was great comfort food on a cold night. We also had the Amata spring rolls which were crispy and delicious and not greasy. It's our 3rd visit and we look forward to going back. Atmosphere is very nice and although it is in the Kmart parking lot it's a fun place to people watch - especially at the holidays.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bequia
“Thai-riffic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011 via mobile

From the smiling welcome to the wonderful cuisine, Amata Thai Fusion is one of the best Thai restaurants I have experienced, in any city. Authentic cuisine, made from fresh ingredients, brings out the subtle flavor elements not found elsewhere. I highly recommend it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

The food was excellent. I highly recommend it. They gave us free desert too, the guys are awesome.

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Very unique atmosphere to enjoy a meal with friends!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I have always have an avid interest in going to different asian restaraunts. But recently after making a visit to Amata Thai Fusion in Beaufort, SC, I felt like I made a new homebase to enjoy. A restaraunt with a modern and traditional look, I couldnt help but feel the comfort in the service of the servers as well as the dishes made by the chef. You can really tell this is a restaraunt that puts in the effort from the heart. How could you not enjoy a place like this? I recommend this facility to friends, family, or even a reason to take your date out. Believe me, its worth every infinite moment at Amata!

• Visited December 2011