“So cute!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“So cute!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Our son loves an ice cream counter...so it's a must whenever anyone comes into town to visit that we take them here! Which works for us because after walking around downtown Beaufort, it's the perfect little spot to stop! Lots to choose from and the price isnt too bad either!

Visited June 2012

92% Recommend
Silver Spring, MD
“Banana Split Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My significant other loves banana splits. He didn't see it listed on the menu. He promised to return later for one. It was perfect. In addition, I wanted plain chocolate chip which was not on the menu. I was presented another choice of chocolate swirl chocolate chip and a spoon to taste test. Oh my goodness, it was the best ice cream I have ever tasted. It took a lot of will power to not have seconds. In addition, the service at this happening place is extraordinary. We were served at the table and the young woman seeing me try to get chocolate stains out of my blouse, offered and brought me club soda with a cloth to help me remove the stain. If you want ice cream when you are in Beaufort, this is the place to go. Don't miss it.

Visited August 2012
Delanco, NJ
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Terrific sandwiches, great hotdogs and amazing ice cream - but best of all was the service. Thank you so much, ladies!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Ice Cream & much more!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Yummy ice cream but also Ms. Marilyn's lunches are scrumptious! Located right off Bay Street in the Old Bay Marketplace (next to my fave shopping, LULU BURGESS), it's perfect for a quick cold snack or dining. The dreamcicle shake is my go-to refresher but their brownie sundae is something to write home about!!!

Visited July 2012
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very friendky, service was fantastic and the home made goodies are some of the best I've ever eaten.

Visited May 2012