“Hidden Jewel” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Southern Graces Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 141 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bistro, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Scott Street
Description: Indulgent Dining in a Beautifully Historic Setting, Southern Graces BISTRO at The Beaufort Inn is a diner's delight, featuring New Southern cuisine featuring fresh local ingredients presented in an artfully delicious way. Enjoy our legendary Vertical Cobb Salad or our Lowcountry Crab Cake for lunch or go ahead and treat yourself to dinner and enjoy our Land & Sea offerings that include Filet Mignon with Vidalia Bourbon Demi or our Crab Stuffed Grouper. Not to be missed on Sundays, our Brunch is a delicious treat with our famous Almond Brioche French Toast! We look forward to welcoming you for your delicious experience soon!
Wingate, North Carolina
“Hidden Jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I were actually looking for a different restaurant, and decided to check out Southern Graces instead. The restaurant is charming, the service was great, and the food was good.
The complimentary popover was very good, and we will be sure to include Southern Graces on our next trip!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Shields
“Very good but you cannot buy alchol”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

No license, but a limited range of wines by the glass are offered with your meal.
The food was excellent.

Visited March 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“a lovely setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

a friend came to visit and i wanted to take her somewhere special for lunch - Southern Graces Bistro at the Beaufort Inn satisfied on all levels. Firstly it is a tastefully elegant restaurant. Secondly service is very good. Lastly, the food can't be beat. how can you complain about complementary popovers served w/ strawberry butter - a real treat. We both had one of my favorite dishes wild local shrimp and sweet potato grits - yum yum yum. my only complaint is that i had no room for dessert.
they have no liquor license but you are welcome to BYOB.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beaufort, South Carolina
“A Delightful Meal for Locals and Visitors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We are fortunate to have this lovely restaurant in our gorgeous town. Located at The Beaufort Inn, this is a delight for Sunday brunch, lunch or dinner.
My husband and I went here for a "spur of the moment" lunch today and sat on the wrap-around porch. It was a beautiful day and only enhanced by the delicious food.
If you have never been here they bring you popovers to start. They are light, and flaky, warm and sooo delicious. Today they were served with strawberry butter. I really had to stop myself from eating the whole thing.
My husband ordered and loved the Bleu Beef Salad. Spinach, tomatoes, cukes, prime roasted beef with gorganzola blue cheese dressing and crispy fried onions - he ate the whole thing!
I had the Harvest Panini - smoked gouda cheese, carmelized apples, roast turkey and cranberry aioli with sweet potato fries- was so yummy. I saved half of my sandwich to have for dinner but it would not be difficult to finish it all.
Luke served us and did a great job. It was his first day and we were his second table but he kept our tea glasses filled and did everything right. Roman also set up the out door table for us and checked to make sure all was well. Both Luke and Roman were there if you needed them but not in the way.
When I asked to take a menu with me Roman said he thought they were changing it very soon. Even if you cannot get what we selected I do not think you will be disappointed. Everything we have ever eaten at Southern Graces has been outstanding.
Treat yourself to a place that is intimate, with good service and outstanding food.
Take it from a local!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington
“Wonderful Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My sisters and I were visiting Beaufort this past weekend on our way to Savannah. We happened on the Southern Graces Bistro for lunch, by accident. The service, quality and presentation was equal or superior to any restaurant I have been to. I am used to top quality restraunts in Los Angeles and Vegas and I have to say that our experience at the Southern Graces Bistro surpassed them all! Don't miss the unusual and wonderful popovers!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere