“Outstanding walking tour!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-605-3914
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking tours of beautiful Beaufort, South Carolina. Experience the 300+ years of rich Beaufort history, timeless antebellum homes and live oaks draped with Spanish Moss.
Houston, TX
49 attraction reviews
“Outstanding walking tour!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

One of the best walking tours I have ever been on; liked it even better than Hikton Head AND Savannah!!!

Canton, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
“Wonderful walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I was in Beaufort by myself in late January/early February and emailed Carly Monday night requesting a tour for Tuesday morning. She was extremely responsive and accommodating. I met her Tuesday morning near my inn and we took a lovely stroll around town for a few hours. She just charged me the regular rate even though I was by myself thus getting a private tour, in essence. Her rates are extremely reasonable. I had taken a private, walking tour in Buenos Aires in mid December and was charged $35.00 USD per hour.

Carly was very informative mixing history, local literature, architecture, movie locations, food, and a bit of flora and fauna. It was a very pleasant way to spend a few hours. I highly recommend Carly's tour.

McLean, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“A Beaufort walking tour to remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

My husband and I visited Beaufort and heard a lot about what a charming town it is, so what better way to see Beaufort than a walking tour. We found Carly Ware through Trip Advisor. Believe me, she will not disappoint! Her personality coupled with her charming southern accent made us smile the whole time! (And we're talking about a 2+ hour tour -- which went by too quick!) Not only did we get a historic walk, but learned much about the wildlife, natural resources, and plant life of Beaufort. We were delighted by her enthusiasm and the little eccentricities of long-ago scandals thrown in. She took us to where Hollywood films were shot and can tell you which movie star stayed where! Her business is called Beaufort Walking Tours, and you can email her at [--] or call [--]. Shelley F.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Very informative and fun. Carly's energy and wealth of stories really brought the town to life for us Highly recommend..

Visited January 2012
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Great Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife and I along with another couple were looking for a day trip out of Hilton Head. We decided to try a Beaufort Walking Tour with Carly Ware. Good decision! Commute from Hilton Head is probably a little less than an hour. Carly is very informative and entertaining. Price is right. All in all, a good experience.

Visited January 2012