“Awesome Guacamole” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Awesome Guacamole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I have been there twice in 10 days! The table side guacamole is wonderful. The place is very small, but we were able to get in quickly both times. This is by far the best mexican food in Beaufort.

Visited January 2012

% Recommend
Beaufort, South Carolina
“the BEST Mexican!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

I've been in Beaufort since Feb. of 2006 and have tried many of the local Mexican spots, NOTHING compares. In my opinion, this is "the BEST" Mexican restaurant between Savannah and Charleston. The first day I went, I enjoyed the Carnitas dinner. Not only did my fork stab through the meat like I was poking butter, but the flavors were exquisite and tasted like a nice home cooked meal. The owners of Alberto's are genuinely NICE people with a humble attitude, which sets a good vibe in the small, well maintained venue. I went 3 times in 1 week, I think I'm in love...

• Visited June 2011