“Birthday vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 141 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Birthday vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Are there twice, loved the sandwich. Would've eaten there again, but left to early in the morning to get one for the road. They're not subway, so don't expect that kind of sub. Give them a try

Fredericktown, Ohio
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had been out and about after graduation at Parris Island and decided to eat close to our hotel. It was within walking distance of our hotel. It was one of the best subs I've eaten.

Visited February 2014
Delaware
“Unbelievable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I'm from the east coast & we are known for our italian hoagies & subs. While I was in Beaufort I searched google for the best subs in town. The highest rated sub place was Firehouse subs. I did not want a subway or jimmy johns sub (not really a sub to east coast peeps). So I went & ordered an italian sub with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, italian dressing & pickles (which came chopped but was NOT relish). I think they come with mustard & some other crazy mixes so order what you like. OMGOSH this sub was amazing. I couldn't stop saying mmmmm, oh my gosh, mmmmm. It was juicy & the meats were steamed perfectly. I never heard of such a thing in my life but I wasn't about to get back on the road looking for a new place so I gave it a try. Boy am I glad I did. I will be dreaming of that sub for years to come. It was a new "sub" experience for me and will search high & low for them if I ever go back down south. Please someone open a franchise on the east coast! Lemme know if you thought this review was helpful by clicking the YES button below. Thank you for reading!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Not So Good... But Not Bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our last night in Beaufort and we wanted just a light dinner after many wonderful meals in Beaufort and Charleston. We were staying just down the street from Firehouse Subs so we decided to give it a try. Our food was OK... nothing exceptional. The staff there evidently had some issues with each other as there was some bickering going on. So we were pretty disappointed in the restaurant. The price is ok... a bit higher than some of their competitors. So we will be thinking twice in the future before we go back to this chain.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Always fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Have had many good sandwiches here. Fast and fresh ingredients made to order .I have not been disappointed

Visited June 2013