“Enjoyed our stay!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island

You added Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3651 Trask Parkway, I-95 Ex 33 to Highway 17 North to Highway 21, Beaufort, SC 29906 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Inn - Beaufort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Came to visit my daughter and decided to stay at super 8. I enjoyed my stay, rooms were nice and clean, staff was friendly and helpul. I talked to the manager now this is the place for me to stay every time I visit my daughter. I already passed a word rest of my family members. Thank you all for making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

High Point, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This "MOTEL" has the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I was in town for Marine Corp graduation and reserved a room for 3 nights via the phone and a different state. When I got into town, I realized that this location/hotel was not the place I should have been so I called to cancel. Because I did not give a 24 hour notice, I was told my card would be charged one night ONLY. After raising his voice at me and becoming extremely rude when I called him out, I told him (the manager) that his customer service "sucked" he pretty much told me oh well, that I'd get over it and then hung up on me. I was livid. I found the corporate website and sent an e-mail. Monday, the following week, there was yet another charge on my credit card. I called the man back and again, so so rude. He told me he would NOT refund the money. When I told him I filed a complaint and would file another, he told me "go ahead!" SO I DID. I called Wyndham Hotels and filed a complaint against the manager, Mr. Harry Patel. Do yourself a fave and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Find another hotel all together. Do not stay here.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I prefer nicer hotels, but Thursdays in Beaufort are usually booked early due to the USMC's every Friday graduations of new Marines. This hotel is not posh, but for the $77.40 I paid, it is acceptable. The room and linens were clean and did not smell musty. My biggest complaints are the flimsy lock on the sliding glass door and walls that allow every noise to come through.

The man at the front desk did not exactly ooze charm, but was courteous and professional. The breakfast was only standard fare, which turned out to be a good thing, because we passed on it and ate at Blackstone's Cafe in the historic district.

Room Tip: Choose a 2nd-floor room on the river side for the view and to avoid having a sliding glass door with...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island

Address: 3651 Trask Parkway, I-95 Ex 33 to Highway 17 North to Highway 21, Beaufort, SC 29906 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Inn - Beaufort)
Location: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Beaufort
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Beaufort Hotel Beaufort
Beaufort Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Beaufort

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort / Parris Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.