Stayed here recently for a "girls getaway". We didn't want to spend a ton of money on a hotel room (we wanted more $ to shop! ) however we didn't want to stay in a dump either. The Hotel is a tad older than some of the others there in Beaufort but the rooms were clean, the front desk was friendly and best of all they have FREE HOT BREAKFAST! It was a great place to stay for anyone who wants to get the most for their money or someone who is simply on a budge but doesn't want to sacrifice quality.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Beaufort Hotel Beaufort
- Hampton Inn Beaufort Hotel
- Beaufort Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the views of the sunrise over the Salt Marsh from the Hampton Inn Beaufort, South Carolina. Our 76-room hotel is a mile from historic downtown Beaufort, University of South Carolina's Beaufort Campus, National Cemetery, and only five miles from Parris Island and the Marine Corps Air Station. Visit Penn Center, Hunting Island State Park, the Low Country Estuarium and Coastal Learning Center. Whether you’re in Beaufort on business or to tour South Carolina’s coastal Low Country, you’ll enjoy our Southern hospitality and comfy guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Beaufort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.