“A very pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, Arizona
“A very pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is undergoing a major renovation. My wife and I recently stayed 3 nights in one of the renovated rooms. We found the staff, beginning with the manager, Gina, to be very responsive and helpful. We would strongly consider staying here again if the need arises.

Room Tip: We called ahead to request a renovated room. Gina was very responsive.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We went there for a marine graduation. When we got there they had maps schedules and everything ready in a packet for us with all the information we needed for pre-graduation day and graduation day. All I can say about the staff is they were, Southern hospitality at its best.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Usually i stay at Hilton or Embassy Suiotes, but this trip allowed me to stay at Sleep Inn, Beaufort, SC. The manager, Ms. Gina Williams and her entire staff displayed a courtesy and professionalism in their service that equals or exceeds that of any 4 or 5 star hotel that I've stayed at.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We do strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met, providing superior customer service and I will gladly share your comments with our staff. I will certainly pass your kind words to Ms. Gina. We had a pleasure serving you during your time with us. Once again thanks for the feedback and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service whenever next time you are in town.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently visited the Beaufort area (again) with a group of my closest girlfriends only to be disappointed that GINA WILLIAMS no longer works at comfort suites BUT an employee informed me that she was now at sleep inn so that's where we HAD to be! We were greeted by welcoming smiles and pleasant conversation. The staff is AMAZING!! Everything we requested was HAPPILY fulfilled. No attitudes or anything of that nature. THEN later on that evening, there was popcorn and refreshments available for ALL guests to enjoy! Our experience at Sleep Inn was nothing short of amazing and it had EVERYTHING to do with Ms Gina and the incredible staff!!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent experience with us. We are delighted that our staff were very pleasant and professional. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is also nice to hear that you highlighted our General Manager Ms. Gina for excellent customer service. I will certainly share your positive comments with Gina. Please know we value your comments and appreciate the feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a great stay last week (11-27-14 thru 11-29-14) the new room were wonderful!!! The lobby isn't much to speak of but the rooms are great!!! A great deal for sure! The staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your most recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on putting forth exactly what you described. A clean, updated hotel that displays excellent service and amenities. Thanks once again for your kind words and please know we value your business. THANK YOU!!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 2 years. This time I was surprised at the renovations that were going on! The ladies at the desk were very friendly, and even called up to the room to see if everything was ok. My room had been recently renovated... New carpet, beds, bedding, bath counter, etc. unfortunately there were no curtains up yet to block out parking lot lights. There was not a coffee maker in there yet either. Over all the stay was fine.. Short trip. Will look forward to staying again when all rooms are finished. Good value and great stay!

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the great review about your recent stay with us! We always love to hear from a happy guest. We are glad you liked our renovated property and you were able to enjoy your stay. We always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is our honor to receive your positive review here and we hope to see you again in future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ok so at first I was just expecting the below average accommodations one can expect with "budget" friendly rooms. Especially ones with low ratings. We'll, those ratings need to be updated the same way the hotel is being updated and remodeled because the room I got was something you would see in the Holiday Inn or better. They've updated the rooms with this sort of contemporary styled decor. My room had an ultra modern desk, TV, lamp and chair and also a huge closet to match. And then the bathroom has a cute sliding door and inside is the toilet and a standing shower both with their own light. The shower head was a humongous rain shower style and the shower has a frosted glass door. Along with the ultra chic light fixtures, telephone and furniture, the bedding was super comfortable, plush, and my room was so clean! It also came with a fridge, microwave, and they even had make-up wipes with the toiletries. Then, they give you REAL breakfast in the morning for FREE lol I'm talking eggs, waffles (from the waffle iron), assorted muffins, cereal, and more it's ridiculous. Oh and I forgot to mention they have free popcorn and lemonade that you can help yourself to anytime AND have a beer keg and wine for FREE. All this and I paid $44.99 through priceline. I couldn't believe it when I walked in my room it was crazy how nice it was! I will definitely be staying there EVERY time I go back to beaufort. Not only were the rooms beyond affordable, the amenities off the chain, but the staff is super friendly and nice! My stay was very comfortable and I would highly recommend this hotel. I'm sure once the remodeling is done the price will go up but I still feel it would be worth it because even without the low rate, they still surpassed every hotel I've stayed at so far!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 311 and that is the room I will be requesting every time. It is a double and I was...
Green Features: All the toiletries in my room did in fact have recyclable wrapping, also the lights in lamps were soft, flattering light. Also, even though my fridge was across the room I barely heard it.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with TripAdvisor. It’s great to hear that you had a great stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We have a high standard for cleanliness, and we glad that you found your room to be very clean and comfortable. We are happy to hear that our service and amenities made your stay more comfortable. I am especially delighted to know that you enjoyed our excellent breakfast. We are very happy to know that our staff treated you so well. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

The Management Team at Sleep Inn

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!