“Great food, great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: Chinese
Richmond, Rhode Island
“Great food, great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We have dined here several times and the food is consistantly great! The food is not over battered which some Chinese places are. Wait staff has always been great. Good value for the amount of food you get!!!

Visited June 2014

Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Best Traditional Chinese in Southern Rhode Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This restaurant has evolved into an upscale experience from decades of hard work by a very determined family whose matriarch Mary can often be seen observing the flow of her establishment. You will not find better fresh wontons, dumplings, or noodles in southern RI. The stars on the menu are the pork fried rice, Sizzling Four Happiness, soups, and Sesame Chicken. Drinks are interesting and ornate, even for the kids. The chandeliers in the dining room are a great sophisticated touch. You'll see locals and visitors alike here which has always been a nice touch. I once worked here as a college student as a server, so I am keenly aware of the always freshly made to order food and how much family pride goes into making this the best Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese restaurant in southern RI. See for yourself and make sure to greet Mary. She is amazing!

Wyoming, Rhode Island
“Amazing Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I came here because several locals recommended the place. I tried their Generals Tsos Chicken. Amazing! A few days later and I still can't stop thinking about it. It comes in these large, crispy, flat chicken covered in a sweet/sour/spicy sauce. Portions are HUGE so I kept eating even though I was full and had a bellyache afterwards but it was worth it.

My husband and cousin tried with Pan Fried Noodles and the Chow Fun. I tried them both and they were great as well. We were satisfied with the food, the clean interior (even the bathrooms were spotless), and the friendly service. Will be back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waterford, Connecticut, United States
“The best chinese food around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Simply put, I've eaten at this restaurant for over 15 years even back when they were located across the street several years ago. The portions are large and the I've never had a bad meal here. I now live about 45 mins away and we still make a trip out there just to have their General Taos chicken. The service from the waitresses has its ups and downs, but never the food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stonington, Connecticut
“Clean restaurant, good service, good sized portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We've ordered take out from BV when visiting relatives in RI, the portions were always large, and well packaged. My husband and I both prefer Bali Village over two Chinese restaurants 5 minutes from home-we drive a good 20 minutes to eat there. Last Saturday we drove there, were greeted promptly by a very pleasant hostess, and seated immediately. Our waiter was friendly, attentive, and prompt. Good sized portions were served piping hot, and were very tasty. My Love Potion was also well made, one was enough for me!! Reasonably priced, too!! Worth the drive for us-and plenty of leftovers made lunch for 2 days...

• Visited December 2012