“very disappointing” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Walton, New York
“very disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My brother-in-law and I went there when we were out on errands and it was filthy. none of the tables had been cleaned and the floor behind the counter was covered with french fries and other pieces of food.

Visited July 2012

New Preston, Connecticut
“Seemed to be better than our last trip.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food was better this trip than lasdt year. More of a choice of meals. It looked clean and like it had been remodled. They had a great variety of drinks this time. The restrooms were clean as well.

Visited October 2012
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Open & Willing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

During my stay at the Andreas Resort at Misquamicut Beach in early June, which is still off-peak season, I found myself with the late-night munchies. Unfortunately, at 11:00 p.m., the resort kitchen was closed so we had to drive inland. This was the only place still open to grab a bite. And I was glad that they were!! We had to wait a few minutes while they prepared our burgers, but it was hot and it was fresh. What can I say, Wendy's is Wendy's!!

Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Basic Wendys.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2008

Basic Wendys.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“one n only fast food place I go to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008

one n only fast food place I go to