“Great Place for a drink with a view” 4 of 5 stars

+1 401-322-0504
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 127 Restaurants in Westerly
Dublin, Ohio
“Great Place for a drink with a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My Mom and I went to the Windjammer for an afternoon drink and snack. The interior was completely redone after Hurricane Sandy and the bar is beautiful and completely reconfigured. It is lovely and not nearly as dark as it was before. However, we sat on the outdoor patio which offers a lovely view. There are tables and a bar outdoors as well.

They have a nice tropical cocktail list. I had an excellent mojito and my mother had a iced chai mudslide. They were both delicious and well executed. To snack on we ordered calamari which was average. Heavy on the breading and crab ragoon which was very good especially the sauce which had a little kick. Do not dine here expecting top notch seafood but if you are in the mood for a good fried snack, this is your place. I would definitely go back for a cocktail and it exceeded my expectations.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

the view and seating outside were amazing. i would go back for drinks and nosh anytime. great reasonably priced food for the kids, but a bit sub par if you r looking for real seafood. i heard that their fish and chips was ok, but they were out of stock..

Visited July 2013
New Britain, Connecticut
“Great view but bad food and drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I went to the Windjammer after spending the day at Misquamicut beach. We were starving and thought the view from the bar would be great. We sat down outside and ordered our food and drinks. When I got my mango margarita it was way too strong and didn't taste like mango. My friend ordered a malibu bay breeze. It came with vodka instead of malibu rum and instead of pineapple it had cranberry juice. When she went to tell the bartender he had no idea what was even in a malibu bay breeze. He proceeded to pour malibu rum in her cup and show her the can of pineapple juice he "used". On top of it all, the food was mediocre at best and service was slow (granted they only had waitress working for the entire outside area). It wasn't the worst food I had, but I know I'll never be eating there again. Even if the view is great.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, Connecticut
“Enjoy music on patio and watch the waves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had a great time sitting out on patio watching the waves sipping on a cocktail. If you are a sports fan they have plenty of tv's inside to watch.

Visited June 2013
Milford, Connecticut, United States
“mmmmmmmm good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

walk right up and get yr fav hot dog, burger and plenty of other choices..sit and enjoy the breeze and view....quick service and you can rent boogie boards and ride the waves!!

Visited June 2012