“Super fast” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 127 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: American
Description: Fatti Mac's Owner Sean McAdam seanimac@fattimacs.com www.fattimacs.com
North Salem, New York, United States
“Super fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast and had pancakes and the farmer omelet. Super friendly and yummy! Def a locals spot but we gelt right at home.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

RI
“Super breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place feels like a cozy local neighborhood joint, and one immediately feels comfortable walking into the restaurant. The food is great, especially the savory omelettes and every dish comes with a dose of fresh fruit (today it was delicious cantaloupe). My daughter especially enjoys the breakfast burrito which is hearty and flavorsome. My son had the pancakes which were fluffy and large - even though he was very hungry we couldn't polish them off! Most of all I like that the staff gets to know you. Even after only going there a couple of times, they remembered my normal order when I walk in and start it going. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is laid back and upbeat. Highly recommend this place if you are looking for a good breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
RI and CT and NYC
“Always delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great food that's fast and yummy. I've been here many times, great for a quick lunch, that's not fast food,just food that arrives quickly and is not pre-packed garbage, so often found in restaurants now-a-days. Wonderful owners too.

Visited October 2012
Mendon, Vermont
“Surprisingly Good Food / Found by chance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Few weeks ago went down to visit our son, doing a culinary internship at The Ocean House, and we were driving around looking for lunch. The place just had that inviting look, and all the things I look for while driving and trying to find good food by chance. Cars in the lot, but, what got me to drive in was the motto, "Real Food Fast", which was just what we were looking for.
Place was inviting, but seemed somewhat hidden, and when it was all over, I was amazed that it was not standing room only! Great sandwiches made with care by owner who is paying attention to all the details. the sandwiches were great, and we were moved to introduce ourselves and say hello. Doesn't happen often. I could see that if it was too crowded, he might be rushing to keep up, as I didn't see anyone else back there during lunch. Food was great, homemade and reasonable. What else do you want?

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MISQUAMICUT
“No thanks II”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

First and probably last visit....ordered an egg and cheese on a hard roll to go.....the waitress was very nice..the "fatti.?" at the grill snapped at her which was very uncomfortable for me..non the less my sandwich wasn't what I expected but partially my fault...they didn't ask how I wanted the egg?...I got a 10 lb sandwich probably 3 eggs scrambled..bacon....?... On a rolled grilled and flattened in 1/4 lb of butter was not edible.....I probably should give them another chance but it was real bad

• Visited October 2012