“Look no further” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Look no further”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband, myself, and our five month old son decided to visit westerly and take advantage of his uncle's beach house for this early september weekend. Sit-down meals and cooking often prove to be more hassle than they are worth lately, so we have been in search of good food to go all weekend. This place is great. Enough options, yet not too many. Decent bread with plenty of filling (a trip to the cooked goose provided us with horrible bread and not enough guts, but they did come through for breakfast, great house truffled eggs). Anyway, ten sandwiches should be ranked high on this list. They don't have a website and only have one review here to date, so I imagine that's why they are now number 46. We found them on Facebook. I ordered three sandwiches because I couldn't narrow it down. All were great : turkey Brie bacon apple and roast beef, cheddar, cocoa chipotle sauce, crispy Shallots, and the Italian with spicy slaw. This self-proclaimed foodie says, "Go there now!"

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Westerly, Rhode Island
“Great Concept -- Great Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Just opened this summer and run by two brothers, Ten Sandwiches offers just what its names says: a menu of ten sandwiches made with local ingredients, from the bread to the fillings. My sandwich was a version of a chicken parmesan, and it was wonderful! I'm looking forward to trying some of the other nine soon.
The brothers, who are very personable, plan to change the offerings with the seasons, depending on what's available. Note that the place is small, and seating is limited to about 6 tables, but you can call ahead and get items to go.

• Visited July 2011