Ok so we were a group of 4 reserved a 2 bed room, 115 to be precisely... Before paying for the room we asked to see it since it was a motel we wanted to make sure it was OK so from the quick look we had it seemed ok. Paid for the room, dropped off our stuff and went to the casinos near by. By 2 am we came back my cousin lifted up the bed covers and guess what? BLOOD STAINS/HAIRS/YELLOW STAINS on both beds... My husband started to scratch himself he felt something on his back it was a FLEA... We started to packing up, I went to the office and told them we were not staying and obviously asked for the whole money back the wife came down with a nasty attitude went to the room with my husband to confirm what I had said was true got back to the office spoke in hindu and told the husband there was nothing there!! Im Portuguese descended but I worked 7 years with an Indian doctor so I UNDERSTAND A LITTLE HINDU...She told the husband I was a lying [--] and there was no blood there... I told her WHAT YOU MEAN THERE'S NO BLOOD THERE I'LL SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHERE IT IS!!! Back in the room found the stain and she had the NERVE to tell me Oh that's on the bottom it won't touch you!
I was a medical and dental assistant for 8 years and I KNOW the risk and danger of contact with blood specially unknown blood!!
I was not expecting luxuries but I've stayed at many motels before and the only thing I do ask for is HYGIENE.
We did got the full amount of money back but only after I threatened them with police and health department... It was a discussing place... They don't change covers or sheets they had "sex" and sweat smell on! Seriously Im not a picky person I'll sleep on the floor with no pillow if I have to but CLEAN pleaseee... I actually have pictures of it to prove it you may email me jmsb8483 at gmail. com and do NOT GO THERE, IF YOU DO CHECK YOU ROOM AND BED BEFORE ANYTHING!!!
- Also Known As:
- Aquastar Inn At Westerly Hotel Westerly
- Aquastar Inn At Westerly Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aquastar Inn at Westerly, a coastal New England style original outdoor motor inn that offers a natural beauty, warm hospitality and suitable stay surrounded by sand, sun, swim, sunbath, surf, shops, beaches, ponds, family fun, fishing and golfing within few miles makes it a perfect location for vacationers and beach and camp lovers and even for transients and seasonal workers. From moment you arrive at Aquastar Inn at Westerly you will fall in Love with flowered garden, beautiful landscaping, picnic area with grills where you can swim in sparkling 55’ long fish shaped swimming pool surrounded by lush green flowers and spectacular sunshine. You will enjoy warm and comfortable stay with free continental breakfast in morning with hot cup of coffee provided only in summer, cable TV , air conditioning, telephone, WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Fareportal so you can book your Aquastar Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.