“Extraordinary Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westerly
Parkside East Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Parkside East Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
7 Grove Avenue, Westerly, RI 02891   |
Ranked #8 of 14 Westerly B&B and Inns
Rockleigh
“Extraordinary Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Parkside East several days over the course of the last month and I have to say it is the lovliest B&B I've ever stayed in. The accommodations are wonderful, very beautifully appointed and extremely comfortable. The innkeepers, Carole and Jack made us feel right at home. Breakfast was wonderful, with fresh muffins to start.

This is a destination I would gladly return to over and over again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Denville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

This weekend my husband and I traveled to Westerly, RI. We were fortunate to stay at the Parkside East Bed and Breakfast. The host and hostess provided us with a wonderfully comfortable home to stay in. The room was beautiful. The best night's sleep I have had in a long time. We were then treated to the best muffins and an omelet to die for in the morning. We were steps away from amazing dining and a short car ride to the most amazing sunsets at Watch Hill. We left feeling like me made new friends and cannot wait to return.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I stay in a lot of bed and breakfasts, and usually am not prompted to write a review because I am very busy at work. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Parkside East this past weekend, and were both overwhelmed by the beauty of the property and the care and attention we were given by the inkeepers, Jack and Carole. They went far out of their way to accomodate our every need. We stayed in a beautiful first-floor room which had its own patio with a fantastic jacuzzi which we enjoyed after dinner with wine. The entire home has been redecorated by Carole whose skill and talent are nothing shy of inspirational. The next morning we enjoyed an exquisite breakfast of fruit, blueberry pancakes and carrot/coconut muffins in the most picturesque Victorian dining area you could hope for. We found Jack and Carole to be outstanding hosts full of so much warmth .... we left feeling like friends. This bed and breakfast is located within walking distance of the charming downtown Westerly area and a very short drive from Watch Hill. We would definitely stay again as soon as possible and have extremely fond memories of our stay. Thanks to Jack and Carole for providing exactly what we needed!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2008

My husband and I stayed for our anniversary and wish we didn't have to leave!
What a fabulous, relaxing, gorgeous Bed and Breakfast! First of all you walk into a beautifully decorated home all done by the owner Carole. There are two guest rooms decorated perfectly. The beds are out of this world, unbelievably comfortable, did not want to come home to my own bed ;)
One guest room has a patio with a hot tub, this is located on the first floor. The second guest room on the third floor is large with a spa type shower. Both rooms are fabulous!
This is not a typical breakfast that I have had at other B&B's, usually you get a small continental breakfast. We received 5 star Breakfast both mornings we were there. Fresh fruit, muffins, "Jacks soon to be world famous" omellette! Poached egg on english muffin, spinach quiche! Served in courses by the innkeepers.
It is located across the street from Wilcox park. Minutes from restaurants and shopping. 40-50 minutes to the Block Island ferry and Newport. 5 Miles to Misquamicut Beaches! Just a great location to enjoy all of Rhode Island.
Jack and Carole are wonderful people and they and their home made our Anniversary getaway fantastic.
As soon as we get another weekend away without the kids ;) We will be heading right back to Parkside East B&B!

• Liked — Absoloutley Everything!
  • Disliked — Not a single complaint!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Parkside East Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!