Stayed here for one night during the 4th of July holiday, we just drove down to Misquamicut without any reservations and knew we were going to stay in a cheap hotel. As soon as I walked into the room, the stench hit me- MOLD. It was really overpowering. I'm sure it came from several different sources, but one source for sure was the mini-fridge- it had green mold growing in the freezer section. I wish I had taken a pic! Besides the smell, the bed felt like a waterbed, every time my husband moved, I got bounced around, and the pillows were lumpy. Other than all that, it was fine. It was very quiet, that was probably the best thing about it. Oh, and the room with the king-sized bed is super tiny, not sure about the ones with 2 double beds.
You have no recent hotel searches.