We have found the Comfort Suites in West Warwick to be an excellent place to stop over on our annual trip from VA to Cape Cod. It is in a quite/safe location away from other local traffic but yet is just off of I-95. The rooms are very clean & comfortable with a small frig., microwave & Wifi. The staff is very helpful and they serve a nice breakfast. While there we always dine at the Crow's Nest Restaurant and enjoy the views of the local water front. After breakfast, it's only about a one hour drive to the Cape Cod Canal and then we can take our time stopping along the way as we drive out on the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 88 room non-smoking all suites hotel; central to Newport, Providence, South County beaches, PVD Airport and CT attractions. Rate includes complimentary breakfast and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites West Warwick Hotel West Warwick
- West Warwick Comfort Suites