“Better than 2.5 should be at least 5 stars” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick

You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14 J. P. Murphy Highway, West Warwick, RI 02893   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
Chattanooga, TN
“Better than 2.5 should be at least 5 stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

This is the second time I have stayed at the SpringHill Suites in West Warwick RI. Each time the staff has worked very hard to ensure that my stay has been enjoyable. I have always been greeted with a smile and "how can I help you?". I appreciated this very much. The room has always been clean and comfortable. The staff who are in charge of the shuttle service are also exceptional. I will always stay at SpringHill every chance I get. Keep up the good work..

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, January 6, 2010
Many thanks for the kind words of encouragement and continued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and providing you with the hospitality you have come to know at the SpringHill Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stayed here for a weekend. The people were very nice and helpful. The location is great, right outside Providence and just off the interstate. The hotel is well kept and very clean. There was a wedding over the weekend and the rooms were a little noisy, but all in all, a very good value.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Upstate New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

This was a nice place to stay. I was there for 1 week on business traveling with my husband. I was a little disappointed in the room at first. I guess I was expecting a kitchenette. What I got was a tiny microwave, a sink and one of those small refridgerators. There were a couple of paper plates in the cupboard and that was about it. I was expecting to prepare some meals while there to save some money but that didn't happen.

Well, what it lacked in the kitchen area it made up for with the cleanliness of the hotel, the friendliness and helpfullness of the staff and the decent breakfast each morning.

Oh, by the way, their website states says there is a manager's reception with food, wine and beer in the evening. What they don't tell you is that is only on Wednesday night. I was expecting that they would have it every night. I guess I have gotten a bit spoiled at Embassy Suites where they do have it every night.

On the one night they did have it during my stay the food was absolutely lousy. However, when it was over they gave me the wine that was remaining in the bottle to finish off in my room. So I guess I can't complain too much. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, August 26, 2009
I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us & other travelers. Its always nice to know that we are providing our guests with a pleasurable experience.

I do wish to apologize for the disappointing food experience you encountered during our Manager's Reception. We have been working on elevating the quality of the food, the beverage selections, and the overall display. We will continue to move our receptions in that direction. Again, many thanks for your feedback.
Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

I would rate it an A for sure. Little bit out of the way but that has its good points too. They serve an above average breakfast which is included in the price. Nice indoor pool, spa, workout room and computer in the lobby. I am from California but my family is in Providence and I will stay here on every visit. I am going to a family reunion in August of 2009 and will stay there.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, August 21, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We're happy to know that you'll be staying with us in the future. If there is anything we can do to make your future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

I have stayed in Staybridge suites before but my friend had not. We were both very pleased with our room. Very spacious, and we love having the little living area. The pool area was nice as was breakfast. It did seem out in no man's land when we first got there, but once we got our bearings it was a nice location. We were able to go to Providence, East Greenwich, and the Zoo and Gardens all in a very short time.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Rutland, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

I lived in RI 3 mo. prior to a visit back for my uncles B-day! This hotel was recommended my a Friend, and what a AWESOME recommendation it was!
The breakfast was delish, with lots to choose from! The staff was AWESOME!! The rooms were mini suites, smelled fresh and well maintained.
The pool was large with a lovely hot tub. The grounds had beautiful gardens and GREAT access to the high ways! I would have never known we were so close to I-95. I am very happy with this hotel and will stay again when I go back for Fantasy football! I recommend this hotel to all!!

• Stayed June 2009
philadelphia, pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

stayed for brown reunion (20th yikes) with a slew of friends. generic, clean, smallish rooms but comfortable, fairly priced. best part was breakfast - a place to hang out and see the other folks. also a small pool - enough for the kids to have a bounce around in. pretty convenient to providence - about a 15 min drive essentially right off the interstate.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
FabioPari, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick, responded to this review, June 11, 2009
I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us & other travelers. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Providence West Warwick? Share your experiences!