“It was ok” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Nooseneck Hill Road, West Greenwich, RI 02817   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in West Greenwich

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ARLINGTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our stay was fine, with the exception of the last day. We paid for 3 nights in full with cash, upon check-in. My debit card was used as a second form of ID, which is understandable. However, there was miscommunication, because my card was swiped at some point (without my authorization) because the employee who checked me out didn't realize I had paid in cash. In any case, I had to straighten this situation out with my bank in MA, which meant leaving early; thus ruining a vacation day. I thought the debit card had been compromised, and I had to have my bank release the money that was being "held" by Super 8. I understand that mistakes are made, but I didn't appreciate the stress and hassle of driving back to Arlington, MA early. I made a complaint already, and the General Manger for this Super 8 is supposed to contact me before Nov. 21.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence

Address: 101 Nooseneck Hill Road, West Greenwich, RI 02817
Location: United States > Rhode Island > South County > West Greenwich
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in West Greenwich
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
West Greenwich Super Eight
West Greenwich Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.