“This is the 2nd time I stayed here . The 1st time was great...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in West Greenwich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
ARLINGTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our stay was fine, with the exception of the last day. We paid for 3 nights in full with cash, upon check-in. My debit card was used as a second form of ID, which is understandable. However, there was miscommunication, because my card was swiped at some point (without my authorization) because the employee who checked me out didn't realize I had paid in cash. In any case, I had to straighten this situation out with my bank in MA, which meant leaving early; thus ruining a vacation day. I thought the debit card had been compromised, and I had to have my bank release the money that was being "held" by Super 8. I understand that mistakes are made, but I didn't appreciate the stress and hassle of driving back to Arlington, MA early. I made a complaint already, and the General Manger for this Super 8 is supposed to contact me before Nov. 21.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Boulder, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We have stayed at some Super 8’s that were surprisingly good and some not so good. Reading these reviews, we took a chance, but this one is not so good. When we went to our room, our keys wouldn’t unlock the door. More than 20 minutes later when we were still standing outside, I asked why they couldn’t just give us another room and she said they were sold out. They were definitely not all checked in since it was only 3:30. Ultimately she returned to the office and came back with keys for the room next door. We were supposed to be grateful since it also included a refrigerator & microwave – which we would not be using. Then there was the bed. The mattress was lumpy and had a large depression in it obviously where way too many butts sat/slept. It squeaked loudly just by moving slightly. This mattress should have been replaced years ago. The internet connection was poor, kept dropping me off, and finally was unable to reconnect due to such a weak signal. The TV remote was also quite tired and required pushing the buttons with force to be understood. Breakfast was minimal but expected. Outlet was so loose it wouldn’t hold the plug, so it kept falling out. But since there is now NO internet service at all, I guess I don’t need the electricity. We had paid for two nights, and on the second day, we were once again locked out of our room. I am not usually very critical and can go with the flow, which is why I list so many specific examples here. This hotel was cheaper than others in the area, and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these West Greenwich hotels

Been to Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence

Address: 101 Nooseneck Hill Road, West Greenwich, RI 02817
Location: United States > Rhode Island > South County > West Greenwich
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in West Greenwich
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
West Greenwich Super Eight
West Greenwich Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 West Greenwich/Providence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.