Stayed for one night. Gary at the front desk was tremendous. He got all of our information quickly, and had the key card to our room before I could put my bag down! We left shortly after to go to dinner, and again Gary provided us with tips on places to go and how to get there. Great service. The room was awesome--big, clean, and very homey. Location is A+, immediately off of I-95 and plenty to do within a short distance, including Wal-Mart. The pool area is nice and open late! Breakfast in the morning was completely average. I'm sure it costs more to have bacon out there, but I really wanted some bacon and I didn't have that luxury, at least on the day of my stay. The selection was poor, but the quality was good. I don't know who was working the front desk on the morning of 10/27 at check out time (12 noon), but he appeared to be alone and was handling three different customers at once. Nice job by the front desk staff again. Would certainly recommend this place and will solo this place out next time I might travel to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened and ideally located, the Residence Inn Providence Coventry is a smart choice for extended stays, business trips, relocation and leisure visits. Minutes from TF Green Airport, Downtown Providence and Newport the hotel is within easy reach of major corporations such as Amgen, APC, MetLife, Fujifilm, and GTECH ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Providence Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Providence Coventry Hotel West Greenwich
- West Greenwich Marriott
- West Greenwich Residence Inn