“Great value staying near Providence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Providence Coventry

Save Saved
You added Residence Inn Providence Coventry to your Saves list
Residence Inn Providence Coventry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   725 Centre of New England Blvd, West Greenwich, RI 02817   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in West Greenwich
Goshen, CT
“Great value staying near Providence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here for a night with my two daughters in a 2 bedroom suite. Very clean, all amenities you'd need. Indoor pool and hot tub a big plus for the kids. Staff very friendly. I didn't try the breakfast myself (slept in) but my daughter liked it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with us. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback. It is only through your feedback that we can improve the service we provide and continue doing what or guest like. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you!

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Walnutport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well let me just start by saying the staff is AMAZING. The manager and his staff are simple at the top of their game. I arrived after the 2+ feet of snow the area received. the lot was plowed, sidewalks cleared and the inside of the building was impeccable considering the situation. I was there for 10 days and even though the weather was rough every day they vacuumed the all of the common areas. The meals were okay for a free meal from a hotel but the staff who was there for the meals again were amazing. They offered a few wonderful restaurants to check out that were not the typical chain joints. I will say the pool area was packed every evening and the hot tub was a welcome relief after a hard day of work. Overall I will recommend this to everyone I know that is staying in the Warwick/Providence RI area for work or play.

Room Tip: Go for the west side (facing the 55+ development) and the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the very nice comments you wrote. We really do appreciate the feedback, and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I travel to the area frequently on business and this is the best solution for a business traveler working in the area. Very convenient to businesses in the W/E Greenwich as well as the Providence area. The location is ideal as it is a quick off/on to I-95 and there are many places to eat in the immediate area (walking distance). There is even a Walmart just across the parking lot if you forget to bring something. The staff does anything they can to make sure your stay is memorable (in a good way). The daily breakfast is all you could want to get your day going (hot and cold foods). Rosa (breakfast hostess) is amazing - she keeps the serving area clean, full of food, and even remembers your name! There is also an evening snack/ light meal in the lobby (Mon - Wed). The front desk staff is more than willing to accomodate your requests and Michael (the hotel manager) is very personable and always interested to hear how things are going at his facility. The rooms are appointed very nicely. The layout is functional, there is a full kitchen and the wireless internet was just revamped (fast and easy to access). There are several other hotels in the area but the Residence Inn beats them all in value and comfort. Be sure to stay there if you need a quick stop-over or an extended stay (family or business). You won't regret it!

Room Tip: Higher floors and those facing away from the highway (I-95) seem to quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback on our hotel. We appreciate it. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you again.
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife, two kids, one dog and myself sayed here for two months. The staff is great and caring. The breakfast buffet is very good and dinner on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are nice. Indoor pool is kept warm. Great for families and pet owners.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Any feedback on our hotel is appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Excellent stay and staff. The property is very well maintained and everyone there was extremely helpful and nice. I have stayed at other properties and this one is definitely standing out. It was a quick winter weekend away with my husband, son and daughter just to play in the pool and it was very worth it. The 2 bedroom is always our first choice. The place was immaculate and even when they were low with towels at the pool, once I asked the front desk they were immediately brought down. The staff and managment definitely deserve a lot of kudos and thanks because this was a great weekend for my family and a nice winter recharger.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your kind feedback and am happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed here for one night in February 2013. This is great Residence Inn and a fine representation of the brand. Meaning, it's clean, convenient and while it's located in a sterile off-the-highway retail complex that looks more like a truck stop, it's not in the middle of nowhere. I also noticed that there was convenient shelving in the bathroom, more so that you usually see. The breakfast was just okay, but that's standard for a Residence Inn. I would stay here again if a stay in the area was called for.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Residence Inn Providence Coventry, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for all your positive comments about your recent stay. When in the area again I hope you choose us again for your lodging needs. we hope to serve you again in the future.
Meriden, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I came here with my family of small children on our way back from Boston visiting the family. We stayed in a one bedroom suit for my wife and I to have a private bedroom with our small children. I was greeted by the front desk wonderfully, and they had the pack n play I requested already in the room. I also requested some extra towels, but those weren't there, but a quick call to the desk and they had them there pronto!! The room was comfortable, clean, and had a FULL kitchen and fireplace. The gas fireplace was on a timer, but the knob was broken. The pull out sofa bed was great for the kids, though the pillows were missing. They should invest in some fitted sheets for the sofa beds. The pool was great, nice and warm, however the tiles around the pool were very slick and I felt like I was walking on ice and had to use some caution. We stayed on a Wednesday night and dinner was offered as well as breakfast. All the staff was courteous and friendly, and very helpful. We’ll be back again at some point!

Room Tip: Book a fireplace room on the first floor, they're close to the exits for easy loading and unload...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will bring the minor issues you experienced to my staffs attention. When in the area I hope you choose the Residence Inn by Marriott again for your lodging needs.

Been to Residence Inn Providence Coventry? Share your experiences!