“Unprofessional owner” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
johnston
“Unprofessional owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family and I went to spend a day at Watch Hill and have a nice lunch at Olympia,which we did, and then decided to go shopping and then return to the restaurant to have dessert. However, we were greeted by a rude man at the door stating that we do not serve dessert only and would have to exit the restaurant. I find this very disappointing on so many levels because the man at the door was the owner and then to found out that we were not allowed in because Taylor Swift was there. Again, one would think that someone who deals with the public,especially as the owner would handle themselves with more professionalism.

Visited July 2013

Westfield, Massachusetts
“Historic Restaurant across from Watch Hill Harbor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had tuna tacos with greens and my friend had a roast beef sandwich with greens. It was just ok, nothing special, overpriced for what you got and nothing extra was served, such as bread and butter. Service was slow to start but waitress did keep filling our water glasses. The best part of the experience is when celebrity Taylor Swift walked in to have dinner. No one bothered her, including myself, but I was so excited to see her in person. I respected her space and privacy as she dined with her guests. So for that it was worth it, also the Sunset over the Harbor that night, very beautiful.

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Went here for lunch during the week. Great weather. Great service. Great food. EXCELLENT wine list.

My spouse and I shared calamari. I had the French Dip. He had Fish & Chips. Everything was great!

Thanks for a fun lunch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Snug Harbor
“Olympia Tea Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

It's always a treat to visit the Olympia Tea Room restaurant in Watch Hill, R I. My first impression as we were greeted at the door was that the restaurant was very well organized and it was well staffed with professional waiters who made us feel welcomed. On a hot summer day there is nothing like freshly brewed a glass of tea to cool down.The lunch menu was suitable for all ages, and it offered tasty seafood specials along with fresh summer salads and sandwiches. But the dish that melted in your mouth was local mussels served in a cooking pot with a savory coconut carrot broth.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
watch hill
“Nasty owner,uncaring servers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Don't go !!!!!!!! My mistake. Nasty pompous and mediocre food. Should not be in the business of. catering to public Shun

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere