Looking for a great location for a spa day? Look no further! The spa is wonderful, the staff is extremely attentive and the relaxation room has ocean views while you sip tea. Fall into New England Costal Escape package is 3 hours of pampering. Plan to check in early to use the steam room before your treatment. Feel free to bring a bag with a change of clothes if you want, a locker is provided. The women’s locker room has showers with shampoo and conditioner. In addition a hair dryer, curling iron, hair gel and hair spray are also provided. The spa has a beautiful couples massage room.
Stay for a late lunch/early dinner in the bar, sitting by the fireplace or in the restaurant overlooking the ocean. The Native Head Lettuces salad with chicken was delicious and the chicken was cooked perfectly. Stay for sunset and bring sneakers or sandals to go for a walk on the beach.
Ocean House provides complementary valet parking, even for day guests. No tips are accepted.
It was a relaxing, wonderful day of pampering. Yes it is pricy, but it is worth it! I will absolutely visit again. The massage therapist mentioned a hotel tour at 2pm each day, check when you make your appointment if you are interested (given the hotel’s history I was sad I missed it).
- Arrive early for your spa treatment to use the steam room.
- Bring sneakers or sandals for a walk on the beach.
- Ask about the daily hotel tour.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Ocean House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean House Hotel Watch Hill