“Hotel with basic amenities” 3 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   36 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI 2888   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Toronto, Canada
“Hotel with basic amenities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

Hotel isn't great but it provides value for money.Everything in this hotel is average.They don't provde room service or breakfast.No food facility.There is no restaurant nearby this hotel except one steak house and Dunkin donut .
So its good if you need room for just sleep.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

I stayed here for the last night of my trip hoping to get a decent night's sleep before a 6am flight and left more than disappointed, very tired, very cranky, and feeling ripped off. Hotel STINKS like cigarettes. I had booked this on hotwire.com and wished I had just left . It is NOT "conveniently close" to the airport. It is more than two miles away. The walls are paper-thin and you can hear every door opening and closing, the elevator beeping out each floor, and people of questionable character doing questionable things. I had to use my airplane earplugs and turn on the fan for "white noise", and wound up getting a total of 90 minutes' sleep. The shuttle driver called in sick so I ended up paying $13 for a taxi. The taxi driver told me the shuttle has very spotty service. I felt like I was being watched in the room, and really just had a miserable night. To top it off, a very noisy construction crew was partying in the hotel, which continued even after two calls to the front desk, If you want to sleep, choose another hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

Upon arriving at the hotel we were greeted with an unwelcoming attitude, unprofessionalism and unruly appearance. The halls smelt of musty cigarettes which they tried to cover with air fresher. Water spots on the ceiling. The double beds are extremely small. We found a gadget in our room which looked like a censor or camera, which we covered with a face towel. Noise level, there is a train or coaster that seems to runs every hour and a auto garage which I think owns the house next to it and they are extremely noise and a lot of yelling goes on between individuals. I would not recommend this hotel, especially to a family due to the questionable guest types I encountered in the lobby in the late Monday afternoon.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

This was a very nice hotel , clean, convenient , good matresses and great breakfast (included).
The only problem we encountered was the overnight desk clerk. He has a very bad attitude. Maybe he was tired and that made him cranky.
I will stay there again but hope I do not have to deal with his attitude again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

My husband and I stayed here prior to flying out of Providence Airport. The hotel was very clean, the room was in excellent condition, the bed was comfortable and the price was right. There were only two things about the hotel that I could even remotely complain about - the high-speed train goes by quite often (but it only makes noise for seconds) and the water pressure in the shower was terrible, but other than that it was a great place to stay. The continental breakfast was very good -- it had yogurt, hard boiled eggs, lots of fruit, plus all of the other usual breads, cereals, etc. I found this place after researching the area on Trip Advisor and was happy I booked it.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

I stayed three nights at this hotel recently and was very pleased overall. The staff were all extremely friendly. My room was clean and comfortable and included free wi fi. There were lots of fluffy, comfortable pillows and the towels were thick and soft. I never did make it on time for the free breakfast, but one morning I was given a muffin and some fruit by a friendly waitress who was closing down the breakfast room. It is very conveniently located next to I95, making traveling in the area easy. The airport is very close by. There is a computer with online access in the lobby. I was able to print out my boarding pass quickly and at no charge when I checked out. I requested late check out, and was cheerfully given an extra hour. I was even asked it that would give me enough time! As I was in Warwick for a family event, I did not spend much time at the hotel. If your needs are basic and you are looking for budget accommodations, this is a great place. Legal Seafood restaurant is in easy driving distance and I splurged on a delicious meal of Maine lobster on my way to the airport. I felt that I could afford it as I had not spent a fortune on my hotel! :)

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
edmonton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

Arrived in the evening.The front desk lady ,Jolene,was great.Check in was quick,rooms were spacious and clean.We had a fridge,micowave,acces to computer(free) and we even got laundry detergent for free.The pool was great.When we needed directions,Jolene was really helpful and always had a smile on her face.Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty .Hotel is pet friendly,which is additional delight.Would definitely recommend it.Oh,let's not forget,it was cheap(75$ per night) and we sure got more than what we paid for.Would stay there again.Thanks Jolene,for making our stay even more pleasant!

Family from Alberta,Canada

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport? Share your experiences!