“Dependable place” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Warwick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The room was very clean as was the bathroom. One strange fact about the room is that the bathroom held the shower/bath and toilet. The sink was across from the bathroom and right next to the front door. If you had guests and were trying to brush you teeth, it was a little uncomfortable (for everyone). Other than that, the room was fine.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mike P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for writing a review. I am going to take your suggestion into consideration about where the sink is. Other than that I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Medford, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I travel the country on business a lot. I'm not sure what all the high marks are about. This hotel was a solid 'average' I spent the last 7 nights in 5 hotels and can recall the details of the good and poor ones. I can't think of anything significant about this one, good or bad.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mike P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Frank-
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our stay at our hotel. We strive everyday to please each guest and meet all of their needs. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope we will see you again in the future. Have a wonderful New Year!

Mike Patel
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed 4 nights in October and found the hotel to be comfortable, clean and convenient. We had a room rate of about $100/night. We had a late-arriving flight and called the hotel for a shuttle which was very convenient. The room was ready when we arrived (around 12:30 AM). Check-in was easy. The free breakfast is typical hotel style with make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, pastries, etc. The hotel is located only a couple of minutes from the airport and is directly on the entrance to I-95. Anyone looking for a place in the area should consider this Best Western.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mike P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Rugrats-
Thank you for leaving us a comment on here. It is always nice to hear what a nice stay that you had at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you liked where our location was and everything that we had to offer. We hope to see you in the future.

Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I spent the night here when our hot water tank let go. We checked in later in the evening and when Cindy heard what we were going through she went out of her way to make us feel welcome. She gave us a bigger room than she had to. The room was very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable (though a little high since I am very short). The only bad thing about the room is that the bathroom is super small. The breakfast was good. They had pastries, scrambled eggs, waffles, cereal, bread and bagels. We sometimes have family that come from out of town and I would recommend this hotel to them.

The only other small complaint about the hotel is the parking spaces are very small. I drive a small car so I was fine but I wouldn't want to try to park a large car or truck in them.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Michtest-
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear that we could accommodate you for the night. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and liked the room that we had for you. We just had our parking lot repaved over the summer and they made the lines on the parking lot a little bigger. We hope to see you in the future and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I spent 4 days in Warwick, the hotel and staff were incredible. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. Zack, Heather, Cindy Denise, Rafeal and Sean what a great group!!!!!
The hotel was very clean, quite. They have a good balanced choice for breakfast.
The hotel is next to TFGreen Airport where you can take a train, bus or rent a car for traveling. I went to Boston daily and the hotel shuttle took and picked me no matter what time I called them. I plan to stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2012
Mike P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Snootygirl-
Thank you for staying with us on your trip to New England. I am happy that everyone here was such a help to you. I am glad you liked the hotel and the surrounding area. There are a lot of things to see and do in the Boston area. It is nice to hear that you had such a good time. We hope to see you soon!

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn? Share your experiences!